[UNOFFICIAL] Beltran Leyva Mafia
Omg omg omg, my house and I appears at this thread! I already did that e request at the website
[Image: Portugal.jpg]
Steam Name: freekillercy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56397106

Time Zone: GMT+1 (Portugal)

Roleplaying Points: 1

Hours On The Server: +/- 450

Bans On The Server: 8 most of the bans are unfortunately for FearRP

In-Game Name: Francisco Freitas

What Can You Brings To us?: More mafia experinces, more dupes (good ones as you taken a print screen of a dupe of myne of the hostages) and more weaponary..

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: becase I like to RP as mafia but in group and, when I joined this group I felt like this was my style of RP.

References We Can Contact: maybe the rock but I dont know if he likes this style of RP.

Activity on FL (1-10): 7 but I have school and that means thst I csnt RP at the tests season.

Miscellaneous:I like to help people but sometimes I'm out of me and I dont think thst youd like to see me when I am like that, but I like to make friends and play with them so I think thst you csn count with me for something.
(11-02-2014, 07:46 PM)freekillercy Wrote: Steam Name: freekillercy

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56397106

Time Zone: GMT+1 (Portugal)

Roleplaying Points: 1

Hours On The Server: +/- 450

Bans On The Server: 8 most of the bans are unfortunately for FearRP

In-Game Name: Francisco Freitas

What Can You Brings To us?: More mafia experinces,  more dupes (good ones as you taken a print screen of a dupe of myne of the hostages) and more weaponary..

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: becase I like to RP as mafia but in group and,  when I joined this group I felt like this was my style of RP.

References We Can Contact: maybe the rock but I dont know if he likes this style of RP.

Activity on FL (1-10): 7 but I have school and that means thst I csnt RP at the tests season.

Miscellaneous:I like to help people but sometimes I'm out of me and I dont think thst youd like to see me when I am like that,  but I like to make friends and play with them so I think thst you csn count with me for something.
Please contact me on steam/ in-game   
                    [Image: cZPgi6s.gif]
Is everything okay?
(11-06-2014, 11:48 PM)Sirrus ✚ Wrote: Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52147344

Time Zone: UTC -5:00

Roleplaying Points: 3

Hours On The Server: 408

Bans On The Server: 0

In-Game Name: Felix Ardrier

What Can You Brings To us?: A good member to the Mafia community, and a very loyal, dependable soldier, along with a very precise, and strict RPer.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I have a large knowledge of weaponry, and have been in a strict military company before, known as Armium Services. I have training in all fields, that include espionage such as needed for this company.

References We Can Contact [FL] Fultz, Ryvul, Susliks**

Activity on FL (1-10): 7, but it can become higher.

Miscellaneous: N/A

400+ hours and no bans, impressive. I'm fairly certain Puto will accept, we need members like you.
(11-07-2014, 01:31 AM)Kai Wrote:
(11-06-2014, 11:48 PM)Sirrus ✚ Wrote: Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52147344

Time Zone: UTC -5:00

Roleplaying Points: 3

Hours On The Server: 408

Bans On The Server: 0

In-Game Name: Felix Ardrier

What Can You Brings To us?: A good member to the Mafia community, and a very loyal, dependable soldier, along with a very precise, and strict RPer.

Why Do You Think You Should Get The Job: I have a large knowledge of weaponry, and have been in a strict military company before, known as Armium Services. I have training in all fields, that include espionage such as needed for this company.

References We Can Contact [FL] Fultz, Ryvul, Susliks**

Activity on FL (1-10): 7, but it can become higher.

Miscellaneous: N/A

400+ hours and no bans, impressive. I'm fairly certain Puto will accept, we need members like you.

I completely agree with taht and I have gave my oppinion to the leader about that..
Clan closed after war-loss.

*temporarily locked untill official announcement is made*
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Moved
Kind Regards,
Floodify