Donating
Hello everyone !
Im trying to donate to FL to get my self unbanned, Long story about this ( Not because i was meaning to get banned just a payment issue that lead to a chargeback, have had this in the past with FL) so soul told me i will get unbanned if i donate again, so i am but when i donate and i have my card o the account some reason i only can pay with a  "BANK account " that needs PIN CODE AND ACCOUNT NUMBER, and i dont want to pay with that, i want to pay with my mastercard. Is this a new feature or a problem ? 
You can only pay for donations using a paypal account, so you must attach the MasterCard to your paypal account.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Wood is on point here. It's not about trusting FL it's about trusting PayPal (which you should, it's great).
The following 2 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Wood, James_Gaff
So long as the page you're paying on has the small green padlock, you're ok.
(10-01-2014, 08:15 PM)Wood Wrote: You can only pay for donations using a paypal account, so you must attach the MasterCard to your paypal account.

My card is attached and leme try again 
You should have a option asking what you wish to pay with. If it is only offering a bank card make sure you link your MasterCard with paypal.

If you have linked it and it's still not a option, you can either just pay with card (paypal is trusted, I've used it for 4 years now and never had a fault) or you can go into your paypal area, and there is a button called add funds. If you press this, you should be able to add money from your MasterCard and put it into your PayPal balance, then you should have the option when donating to pay with PayPal balance.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Adding your card to paypal is not needed, in fact you don't even need an account.
I've donated to fearless 4/5 times, and i've always just used my mastercard.
Sorry, excuse my last reply, I didn't see the little button in the corner. You can pay via mastercard using the following method:
[Image: o5pkCAc.png]
Click the little "Click here" button, clicking that takes you to the non paypal owners area.
[Image: ZezZyiT.png]
In this bit, fill it all out. As you can see it says to enter your card number (would be your mastercard number, not sure where that is, I don't own a mastercard). Once you enter all of that out it should send the donation through.
Kind Regards,
Wood.