GeorgeTheBoy
b]Name: Derpy The Gamer
[/b]

Time/Date: 03/10/2014, 9:30 (ABOUT)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:44756355

Name of Administrator: GeorgeTheBoy

Evidence: I was RPing as a medic with my friend CapybaraZech, then we got a bit bored and went and started dancing in a courthouse, then we both get kicked/banned, Zech was doing the same thing as me I got a 24 hour ban he got a kick; I feel this is unfair

Ok,

There was a courtRP going on and both you and your friend decided to run inside and do act dance on the tables where the defendant was standing. Claiming that you were "a bit" bored doesn't mean you can not follow our rules. I kicked your friend for FailRP hoping that would send the message that what you were doing was against the rules. It seemed that failed as you then ran up to where the judge was standing and started doing act dance on the bench. You clearly didn't car that you were inturrupting a roleplay or that you breaking our rules so I decided to issue a ban to you.

You have more than enough hours to know better than this and I feel that this ban was given fairly.

I would now like to move on to where you have now failed to follow the rules for report:

Rules for report Wrote:The following points are no abuse:

Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
Administering unorthodox punishments, i.e. !slay.
Applying god mode to themself, even in a raid this may be needed for admin duties.
Noclipping/teleporting away from RP in event of admin situation.
Not responding to your @ messages immediately.
Admins may be busy or unable to respond or already checking logs but just haven't informed you yet.
Removing your props.
Sometimes this is necessary in order to keep you in line with the rules. Even if they remove a base in the middle of the raid, while it is a somewhat harsh move and he should remove all aggressors first, it is your fault for creating a doombase.
Refunding with a valid reason, either himself or others.
Muting you in OOC, it is often necessary.
The list goes on, but these are common complaints, and you should use common sense when making an admin abuse thread.

You've failed to follow the rules when making an abuse thread and have admitted to breaking the server rules. I can not honestly see how I'm in the wrong here.
Denied of review, user sanctioned for failing to follow Courthouse rules.