[LD] Rev
Your name: [LD] Rev

Your blacklist ID: 39566, 39565, 39564

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:29606411

Reason: "Building on roof top"

Staff member who blacklisted you: [FL] ZedsDead

Reason why you should be unblacklisted: The Prop-climb which I am said to have committed was behind Bank Of America, On one of the small roofs. I was intending to make a small house up there with full access by all and no prop-block.

I was legitimately unaware that what I was doing wrong, I have seen people before making stores on top of BP etc and thought it was an OK thing to do. I apologized multiple times and tried to state my innocence as I was unaware of the fact that what I was doing was against the rules. I am very sorry for the inconvenience caused due to my actions and hope I didn't cause too much trouble. I can promise that it definitely will not happen again and I hope that you will be able to consider shortening or revoking my blacklist timer.

Thanks!

Michael
As I told you in-game, and as the reason state, I did not blacklist you for prop climbing.
I blacklisted you for building on top of a rooftop which the rules clearly states is not allowed.

Fearless Rules: Tools/Props Rules nr.8 Wrote:Don't try to get on rooftops and don't build on them either.

Building on roof tops is not allowed, and those few, allthough i've never seen one, has been given
prior admin permission. Without it, it is simply not allowed, which is something you would've known,
had you read the rules as is common sense. There is no reason why you shouldn't know this wasn't allowed.
It wasn't like I was trying to better myself over other people, I was building a tiny house and I actually have read the rules and knew that but after seeing quite a few people have buildings on top of BP etc I thought it was alright as the admins online at that time didn't seem to have a problem with it. Like I have said before I am sorry and have learned now that it isn't okay under any circumstances.
Denied.