BR On [IR]Duck! , Mees120 & The SemperFI .
Name of player: [IR]Duck! , Mees120 & The SemperFI . 

SteamID: [IR]Duck! > STEAM_0:0:19471988
Mees120 > STEAM_0:1:63071206
The SemperFI > STEAM_0:0:25106647

Time in GMT: Not sure.

Server: V2P

Summary: On the first clip im chasing ''[IR]Duck!'' and he is breaking fear rp , he get help by his friend ''Mees120'' which is the guy jumping on me and punching my tranqlized body. On the next clip you will see him minge running across the street and goes to the bus stop , (it was easy to know he were going to load a gun) Well he loaded a gun , as i had been watching him all the time , (100% sure he were going to rdm the president). Well i stoped him i started shot thoward him , and he goes behind the wall , and he changes his job to fireman , and comes back whit his firetruck and cdms. On the finale clip im trying to talk to him , well (all he said was alot of lies and bullshit) , well one of his friends came whit a knife and tried kill me well he failed.. and that guy was ''The SemperFI''.

Evidence: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLwAP-6Z...e=youtu.be
Ok, first i didn't even CDM you, When you stand at the car park im pretty sure you will get ran over as its for cars not for people. Second, I did change job but for some odd reason i wasn't to know you were shooting me as you were a bad aim as i didn't hear nor see any bullet go anywhere near me. I'm sorry if you are angry but that is how it is, Im sorry. Also i really didn't see you saying freeze or anything, idk why, I guess i don't read chat then im being chased ;p
Request on Duck! reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding breaking FearRP, CDM, and changing jobs to avoid an RP situation.
Suspension will be applied for 3 days.

Request on The SemperFi reviewed and approved.

Closing notes:
Evidence was deemed sufficient, as the accused player was found violating rules regarding attempted RDM on an unarmed person.
Suspension will be applied for 1 day.

Request on Mees120 reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player(s).

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team