Radio play list
Could someone send me the radio play list from 3 -5 houers? That would be SUPER AWSOME! 
I think you need Wood/Ivan/Link for that. They might be able to give you a playlist.
All the music on the radio was selected and uploaded by myself, I'll see if there is a way can get a full list but i really cba to type it out it all out as its like 500 songs.

off topic:

Quote:Wood/Ivan/Link

once again i've been mistaken for ivan, this is getting out of hand. i've been in this community 3 freakin years longer than him! *rant over*
The following 1 user Likes Von Tempski's post:
  • Baskingner
you can also find a list of the current and recently played songs here
I am sorry von tempski xD. I should have said:

"Contact wood/tempski/link"

That way i was always right Wink. Your names btw, that cant be a coincidence, is it?
(09-23-2014, 09:20 PM)Baskingner Wrote: I am sorry von tempski xD. I should have said:

"Contact wood/tempski/link"

That way i was always right Wink. Your names btw, that cant be a coincidence, is it?

haha its cool. Cheese 

its really is a coincidence. Tempski's a common name.
It's actually my irl brother and he's not very creative when it comes to usernames :3
The following 1 user Likes Von Tempski's post:
  • Wood
Haha, great banter.

As said above, you cannot get the entire playlist as its very long, but feel free to tune in online or request for a Windows Media Player/iTunes live link thing.

A EvoRadio survey will be out shortly, where you'll be able to offer your input, explain what you would like to see from the radio and different features etc.

Oh, and PS. I run the radio with Von and Barkles both offering huge efforts towards it, so consider them the same as me. My DJ team are the following-
Link,
Doctor Internet,
Unholy,
Gunfish,
a few others too, but these are the main.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Ok thx guys!