George the boy banned 4 times
i have been banned 4 times in a row by george . 1st was CDM + NLR where the hell did you get that? 
im am so pisse dof as i have waited 4 days to be able to play then find i have ANOTHER FRICKING BAN !!! LEAVE ME ALONE FUC* SAKE
Hello Tyler,

I'm not quite sure as to why you've made this abuse thread on me. Firstly, you've failed to follow the courthouse procedure on making an abuse thread, this already shows your lack of willingness to follow our rules.

Secondly, all your bans are the result of ban requests made on you. This can be seen by the 'BRA (#####) -' in the ban reason. I wouldn't of had to ban you four times if you didn't break the rules on four separate occasions.

Now, unless you have any actual evidence of me abusing my powers, I'll let a higher-up staff member deal with this accordingly. Thank you.
Secondly, all your bans are the result of ban requests made on you. This can be seen by the 'BRA (#####) -' in the ban reason. I wouldn't of had to ban you four times if you didn't break the rules on four separate occasions.

that made no sence as i post a BR then they post one too
Closed and Sanctioned.