Apple iPhone 6 and iWatch!
Cool stuff, not a big apple fan but will buy.

iWatch: http://www.apple.com/watch/

iPhone 6: http://www.apple.com/iphone-6/

Shit awesome!
Don't currently have an iPhone, and not planning on getting one anytime soon. Although the Watch looks interesting, certainly not something for me when I don't have an iPhone, obviously.
The following 1 user Likes Joykill's post:
  • Evanswachtz
I have lots of Apple products, and am happy to say that I'm somewhat of a fanboy.

Watch is a good idea, and has good features, but is very ugly. You can get a great Armani Watch for half the price of that, and it looks so much better. Granted the Iwatch is more practical..But let's be realistic, the majority of people who'll buy it will only use it to show off.

Phone was disappointed once again, but it does still seem good. Was really hoping for some new features which would break a substantial amount of ground with the mobile phone market at the moment, but all we were really left with is a  bigger Iphone 3 which is a lot more powerful, and a few health and financial apps to go with it. It's not 'Revolutionary' as was claimed.
A more fitting signature. 
I'll just stick with my Samsung.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
The following 1 user Likes equal's post:
  • GRiiM
Not an Apple fan (I dislike them really), but the watch does look interesting although I can't see how it's going to have a long battery life.
Same churned out iPhone, the iWatch seems like a gimmick that people will buy to look 'cool'.

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Waste of money
I'll stick with my HTC....

That has a clock on it too!
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 2 users Like Barkles's post:
  • Evanswachtz, EthanArcher
I'm for the iWatch, but apparently you need an iPhone 6 for it to work.
About the iPhone 6, there's me with my iPhone 4 Sad
Oh well, someone I know got an iPhone 6 plus, thing's bloody huge.