Forum update causing problems
Oh my god! Soul! You're a genius! How did I never think of simply renaming the group to Hall of fame!? Soul! You never cease to amaze!
Really liking the new forums update. The Hall of Fame is also a good addition, nice work!

It was always Hall of Fame I think.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
I think he changed the name of the group on the team page. If not I never noticed it.

Those of you who are used to accessing the character page to move dupes over from server to server can use this link for the time being:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/character.php?area=advdup

(For whilst the character page is under construction.)
The following 1 user Likes JMR's post:
  • Wood
If the database is working, this link also works for your character info/dupes:
http://www.fearlessrp.net/character.php
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Nevy
(09-13-2014, 02:56 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Really liking the new forums update. The Hall of Fame is also a good addition, nice work!

(09-13-2014, 03:42 PM)Floodify Wrote: It was always Hall of Fame I think.

Yeah, the user group has always been called "Hall of Fame", but there was no dedicated place for it. Only recently have all of those with 'Veteran' titles been added to the team page.
Regards,
aviator
Are bans and blacklist not working only for me? 
On ban and blacklist i have that:
"Service unavailable, please try again later."
(09-13-2014, 06:38 PM)maciek.death Wrote: Are bans and blacklist not working only for me? 
On ban and blacklist i have that:
"Service unavailable, please try again later."

Might be a database issue.
Regards,
aviator
The following 1 user Likes aviator's post:
  • James_Gaff
(09-13-2014, 04:28 PM)Aviator Wrote:
(09-13-2014, 02:56 PM)General Rickets Wrote: Really liking the new forums update. The Hall of Fame is also a good addition, nice work!

(09-13-2014, 03:42 PM)Floodify Wrote: It was always Hall of Fame I think.

Yeah, the user group has always been called "Hall of Fame", but there was no dedicated place for it. Only recently have all of those with 'Veteran' titles been added to the team page.

Yeah I was talking about the fact they now have a dedicated place on the team page. Should have made that more clear in my initial post.