Ban request on GrowingUpper ( Propkiller and Hacker)
Name of player: GrowingUpper

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:47166075

Time in GMT: 6pm

Server: v2p

Summary: I was walking on the streets and saw he was prop killing, i haven't actually got footage of that but at the begging of the footage you see him go invisible and then reappear. im sure if you check the logs at that time you will see that GrowingUpper was spawning in chairs and was killing people with them

Evidence:

http://youtu.be/zUt_Ap1tQc4
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62443156&b=9]
to Be honest i said okay okay cause i didnt hear what u said and i do this usually .. so i ignored you and runned away .. i dont even also understand what hacker means ..what did i hack ? man i was sitting next to 2 other people and someone propkilled one of them .. then i runned and found you and told you that your propkilled this guy cause u were suspiciously running away from the dead citizen .. i followed and u told me that that thing and i didnt hear .. i just answered an okay okay cause i didnt hear and aslo didnt care a lot of the dead citizen cause we are not exaclty friends ..we are arguing a lot .. and u saw my funny voice right ? that means i wasnt talking seriously anyway.

yes please check the logs and you will see i never spawn any chair .. please check the logs and tha guy who dissapeared i swear it wasnt me .. i came after when i saw u running .. at the moment u open the players menu
Request reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Insufficient evidence of any rules being violated by the accused player(s).

[FL] GeorgeTheBoy
Server Administrative Team