Song name on the radio page.
Photo 
Title of Suggestion: Song name on the radio page.

Description: Well, it's simple. The title of the song that's playing on the Evocity radio on the radio page.

Why: Alot of the times when I'm listening to the radio, I want to know the song title. But now I have to put the volume up to 100% and use the app SoundHound on my phone and that's not very handy. Like this. Maby even moving from the right to the left.
[Image: uqihYfz.jpg]

Another thing: I love the Evocity Radio - Summer Takedown. I think it has to stay.
+Support, instead of people asking in OOC.
Thank you for the suggestion, and since I am the one doing the radio, I guess this is a suggestion to us.

This is indeed possible and will be done, even a list of the last 10 songs will be up. This will be done as soon as we move over to our new website and new server.

+support, suggestion being worked on.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
(09-04-2014, 06:54 AM)Wood Wrote: Thank you for the suggestion, and since I am the one doing the radio, I guess this is a suggestion to us.

This is indeed possible and will be done, even a list of the last 10 songs will be up. This will be done as soon as we move over to our new website and new server.

+support, suggestion being worked on.

Sounds good, can't wait till it's introduced!
+Support
The biggest issue with this is the fact I've ripped 90% of the music that you hear on the radio from youtube videos because i'm a cheapscate meaning they can sometimes come out as really spazzed out names that are just a long string of numbers so if this is implemented, I apologise for the occasional song named 639275&amp8549.mp3
(09-04-2014, 08:27 AM)Von Tempski Wrote: The biggest issue with this is the fact I've ripped 90% of the music that you hear on the radio from youtube videos because i'm a cheapscate meaning they can sometimes come out as really spazzed out names that are just a long string of numbers so if this is implemented, I apologise for the occasional song named 639275&amp8549.mp3

Can't you just rename the file?
(09-04-2014, 01:25 PM)Greed^ Wrote:
(09-04-2014, 08:27 AM)Von Tempski Wrote: The biggest issue with this is the fact I've ripped 90% of the music that you hear on the radio from youtube videos because i'm a cheapscate meaning they can sometimes come out as really spazzed out names that are just a long string of numbers so if this is implemented, I apologise for the occasional song named 639275&amp8549.mp3

Can't you just rename the file?

Renaming I don't even know how many songs there is. It will take some time.
yeah i can rename it, but that will take ages. I will get round to it but be aware that might be an initial issue.
Approved
Kind Regards,
Floodify