Unban
Your name: milanoszz

Your ban ID: 53232

Banned by: [FL:M] General Rickets

Reason: Basing as a gun dealer in the tides hotel

Involved: just us 2

Why we should unban you: Because i wasn't basing there first of all, i only bought the door and contraband there. He said this isn't allowed but the day before i was a gun dealer basing there with contraband and there a server restart and the admin [FL] ZedsDead came and inspected and even gave me a refund. he didn't say anything about it not being allowed so i did it again naturally. If this isn't allowed make sure that all admin know this cause this is confusing. Now i know this i won't do it again but i shouldn't be banned cause this is a mistake between admin and rules not user and rules. Thank you
You had a fading door down in the tides hotel with a full set of contraband down making it a base. You were also a gun dealer at this point breaking another rule, I see no reason why this should be removed. It clearly states in the rules do not base as a gun dealer and it also states that all buildings on main street along with all obvious shops are reserved for passive RP therefore do not base there. I recommend you go over the rules regarding basing again.

(09-03-2014, 09:22 AM)General Rickets Wrote: You had a fading door down in the tides hotel with a full set of contraband down making it a base. You were also a gun dealer at this point breaking another rule, I see no reason why this should be removed. It clearly states in the rules do not base as a gun dealer and it also states that all buildings on main street along with all obvious shops are reserved for passive RP therefore do not base there. I recommend you go over the rules regarding basing again.

Yes i know this isn't allowed. i was wrong but i was confused because of the other admin. he didn't say anything when i did this the other day... i feel like i'm getting banned because of the other admin wich isn't fair...
I teleported to you because we were restarting the server, and we needed to note who had contrabands to refund them.
I did not inspect your "base", nor did I even realize that you were in the Tides Hotel. So don't drag me into this, and blame this on me.
It is clearly written in the rules that the buildings on the main city street is reserved for passiveRP, NOT basing.

http://fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html

Base Rule nr.7

Also. As a Gun Dealer, you are not allowed to base at all. You can have contrabands on the side, but not base up in your room with them.

I see no reason for this to be approved.
There is no way that ZedsDead can be blamed for you not reading the rules properly. I see no need for this ban to be removed due to such clear violation of the rules.

Player was found guilty of basing inside the Tides Hotel as a Gun Dealer.

Denied.