Unban Request [FL:RP] Tyler
Your name: [FL:RP] Tyler

Your ban ID: 53201

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: BRA (51519) - DC to avoid arrest

Involved: Jadanstores

Why we should unban you: This hole day the following where.
1.Friet
2.TroubledTroll
3.Slayer^^
4.DoguuTR
5.jakey9lives
6.Johncena812

chasing me aroung "NON STOP" tazing and cuffing me and the funny thing is that they shot me whilst i was cuffed ,so anyway i have died then they run over to me and taze me "AGAIN !" for the 100th time .about half hour later i was doing some rp with "Bruno" and i decided to walk back to the apartments to go to my house, and guess what happens ? theres police the Breaking NLR Non stop trying to raid a BMD ,so i thought ok ill leave But Nope I Get Tazed and Cuffed ! ! ! ! so yes i left and rejoined . all the staff need to monitor rp_evocity2_v2p because im not playing when noobs are going around doing that.
Will Anyone Actually Check The logs ?
(09-02-2014, 02:49 PM)Tyler:TJD Wrote: Will Anyone Actually Check The logs ?

I was there me and tyler were on top of the apartments then we jumped down to see what was happening and i saw a gun dealer on the floor dead i turn around to see tyler getting tazed for no reason that i could see.
You're never allowed to DC to avoid arrest. Simple as that. If you have someone breaking the rules then you should try to gather evidence and contacting a staff-member, not DCing to break the rules.

Simple as that.

Denied.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator