[FL:RP] Rivahl - Unban Request - Kpred
Your name: [FL:RP] Rivahl

Your ban ID: 53096

Banned by: [FL] Kpred

Reason: Reconnecting to get his car back.

Involved: Kpred

Why we should unban you: So I had a head on collision with a BMW, while I was driving my Hummer just in front of Tides Hotel. I re-spawned, ran over to the BP to look from a distance and as I was running my game went to the Fearless loading screen.

When I re-joined Kpred brought me aside and asked me why I reconnected and spawned my car in again. I told him that it was the fact that I had 2 server info lists open set on join server when player slot is available, as I was trying to connect to the server for a long time prior to this as it was quite full.

He said that "even though it wasn't on purpose its still against the rules"
I totally understand that but..
I said "are you kidding me?" and "seriously?" because I didn't want a ban for something I hadn't intentionally done. He responded by saying, "I was going to blacklist you, but not with an attitude like that" May I ask? How in anyway is that a bad attitude? I didn't insult you in any way. Literally what I have quoted are the only 2 things I had said for you to question my attitude. I wish to be blacklisted and my ban removed from my record also. Thank you.

These aren't the exact quotes, I can only go from what I remember, but if you have a problem Kpred screenshot the log or console to make sure the case is fair.
The reason I didn't make it a blacklist was because of the way in which you said it, like you already stated. By instantly saying "Seriously?" makes it sound like you don't agree with the ban at all and the fact it was instantly after I explained I wouldn't make it a blacklist also gave the impression you felt otherwise about the ban.

Overall what you did was a breach of the rules whether it was intentional or not.

Denied.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck
Moved.
[Image: image.png]

Ted - International Lover: My gear changes sound like Donald Duck