Unban request (Isotex)
Your name: [FL:RP] Isotex

Your ban ID: 53073

Banned by: [FL:M] Link66

Reason: FearRP

Involved: A police Officer, I have no idea what their name was.

Why we should unban you: I want to be unbanned because I was told to get out of the car, under gunpoint but I was trying to explain what happened in Local OOC, and I speak from experience, they don't care, usually once I'm out the car I'm tazed cuffed and arrested anyway, without being able to give an explanation. that's why I stayed in the car, I was waiting for an admin to turn up, I was about to use @ to request an admin when Link showed up, and before I could warrant my argument, BAN, Angry
You broke fearRP, and it's as simple as that.

You always always always abide to fearRP. Follow the rules before you try to argue and discuss with people.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
If I get out I always get tazed and arrested immediately.
(08-30-2014, 04:32 PM)Isotex Wrote: If I get out I always get tazed and arrested immediately.

Then, if it is indeed a false reason, you record for a BR or call a staff member while obeying FearRP.
***Unhappy Grumbling***
yeah okay, its just, I don't record stuff, I just take pictures. And I don't usually post BRs, unless someone is like blatantly breaking the rules, and I did actually obey FearRP, I got out of the car like the cop said so, I was trying to explain the situation in Local OOC before getting out and was about to call an admin to discuss it, then, they call an admin and without warning BAN, not the first unfair ban related to FearRP for me either...
(08-31-2014, 11:01 AM)Isotex Wrote:
- Snip -

It was only when I came you abode by fearRP. You CDMd me (my faut) and the police officer told you to get out of the car. I was sitting there, spectating you in my dead body cam. The police officer was telling you to get out of the car repeatedly. I then respawned and walked away for about 1-2 minutes to see if you continued. I then received a @ call saying that you were breaking fearrp, and I teleported to the officer. At this point, you decided to get out... which is extremely pathetic.

I banned you without warning because you knew what you did wrong and you only abode by the rules when I came, which is something that we at fearless do not at all encourage.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Denied.

Closing notes: The banned player broke the rules, and the ban issued is just. There was found no reason to reduce nor remove the ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator