Ban Request On [FL:RP] iiXxCoYz
Name of player: [FL:RP] iiXxCoYz

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:62443156

Time in GMT: 16:45

Server: V2P

Summary: So basically we had our guns drawn and he approaches me with handcuffs when I told him to back off and broke FearRP. He attempted to make a BR on me but it was denied. I am using his footage as to show what happened and even the Administrator judging the case aswell said he's the one that broke it. Im sure he will delete the video after seeing this because he does not want to get banned but id like some justice on him. BR: http://fearlessrp.net/showthread.php?tid=51344 "In fact in such the case I would declare it fear rp on yourself for trying to handcuff an armed man that has a weapon aimed at you." -Preditor

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl...f08UONJiwo
[Image: The%20Bear%27s%20Signature.png]
I delete all my videos from youtube. and can you tell me what rule i am breaking please/
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:62443156&b=9]
Of course you removed it because you didn't want to get banned because you broke Fear Rp. Welp now I know your a minge. I just hope Preditor judges this case as he saw everything so. Justice needs to be served. And as STATED ABOVE You are breaking FEAR RP.
Really you shouldn't be using my footage against me because that br has been closed and sorted

(08-28-2014, 08:30 PM)Bearad Wrote: Of course you removed it because you didn't want to get banned because you broke Fear Rp. Welp now I know your a minge. I just hope Preditor judges this case as he saw everything so. Justice needs to be served. And as STATED ABOVE You are breaking FEAR RP.

I delete all my br's if you check them ALL they are ALL deleted
I should because it just shows how ignorant people are, as you tried to get me banned when you are the rule breaker overall. I understand that BR was closed and sorted but you know you broke Fear RP and we ALL know justice needs to be served. JUST as I opened this BR, you took of the video, why didn't you take off any of the others from the day before and that? It brings me to curiosity as to you trying to dodge a ban. Nice try though. Il let Preditor hopefully or someone deal with this. I'm done speaking with you.

I love it how just after what I said he removed all the video's haha. Trying so hard to avoid the punishment he well deserves.
I delete all my videos everybody knows this
Yeah im sure, so thats why you have videos one day old when I looked at your account before the BR?
(08-28-2014, 08:46 PM)Bearad Wrote: Yeah im sure, so thats why you have videos one day old when I looked at your account before the BR?

well thats funny because i dont
Oh you'd be in so much trouble if I print screened your youtube account.
(08-28-2014, 08:58 PM)Bearad Wrote: Oh you'd be in so much trouble if I print screened your youtube account.

Dude i delete all my videos once i see that they have been looked at because theres no point in keeping 100brs that are useless