Watch a SWAT team swoop on a pro Counter-Strike player
(08-28-2014, 05:06 PM)Barkles Wrote: tbh the person who did this is a bit of a d*ck

Agreed.
Doing this should be arrestable.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • EuanJ97
(08-28-2014, 05:43 PM)Jan Wrote: Doing this should be arrestable.

It is, but the people who do this sort of thing make themselves incredibly hard to trace.

It is. They just need to trace them.
I actually thought this was fake at first since I'm subscribed to this group of streamers (known as The Creatures) and they usually pull funny pranks on their viewers during streams. Can't believe it was actually real http://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/loc...nd-mineral
Heres hopen whoever called it in gets beaten, the US in general is already on alert for real mass shootings or workplace shootings, the last thing it needs it some tool calling in fake ones because they think its funny.
Saint Dogbert: The patron saint of technology
[Image: Saint_dogbert.jpg]
The following 1 user Likes BlackDog's post:
  • GRiiM
He got rekt. Like holy sh*t its the police in my house while i'm killing police in a video game rekt. Nuff said.
There a player on a twitch who gets swatted so often the police ring him up to ask if everything is ok.

Also the SWAT team looking at the screen
"wtf that guy has a bomb and a ak"
(08-28-2014, 08:32 PM)Preditor Wrote: He got rekt. Like holy sh*t its the police in my house while i'm killing police in a video game rekt. Nuff said.

No, just no.
(08-28-2014, 08:32 PM)Preditor Wrote: He got rekt. Like holy sh*t its the police in my house while i'm killing police in a video game rekt. Nuff said.

As long as what you're doing on your computer is not illegal, they don't give a fuck.
Update: oh riiiiiight. F-uck is SUCH A DIRTY WORD, let's pretend it doesn't exist by inserting *'es, yes?

As stated before, doing this can result in legal actions taken against the prank caller. We have had a few cases of swatters being taken to court before.

(08-28-2014, 02:41 PM)reebs1313 Wrote: Why the f*** is the SWAT team arresting CS pros?

He didn't get arrested, and because they likely got a report of a shooting or rape etc. inside the building, reported by an anonymous caller. Now, you may say, why do they respond to these calls? If they don't, they'll get lynched for not doing anything when there is a real threat to safety, and if they respond to a joke, they'll equally be lynched for that.
The following 1 user Likes Joykill's post:
  • GRiiM