[UBR] [FL:RP] Grape (Chimpanzee )
b]Your name:[/b] [FL:RP] Grape ( Chimpanzee )

Your ban ID: 52934

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: BRA #51317: FearRP

Involved: Me , Duck ツ ( http://steamcommunity.com/id/Doumble/ ) , Granbo , and some others

Why we should unban you: Hmm , I even don't know what happend to be honest , i was captured when i was an President by Granbo(and some others) while they were messing around , Then tried to get 2000 from me , and some weird Broadcast's , last one i didnt make because it contained Sexual content ( http://puu.sh/bazr3/dfa053b1d1.jpg ), then they killed me , Can't member the part where i FearRP'd to be honest.
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
[Image: Yzs7t0g.png]
If you can read this you're a coon
Review the evidence. You're clearly running away from the armed men while they got guns on you.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Evidence? where can i see that , But they were shooting , Officer while i ran away, or i didnt pay attention :/
FearlessRP 
____________________________________________________________________________________
The evidence shows you running away from people aiming guns at you while yelling at you to stop. They could easily have shot and killed you, and you couldn't run away from gunpoint as you did. When someone got a gun at you, then you cannot run away from them. You have to do what they tell you to do, because you fear from your life.

You claim you didn't pay attention, but it's very clear that they had been chasing you for a little while, and you can't claim that you didn't know they were there and had their guns pointed at you.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Well , okey then , I'll wait my time , Can you close the thread , thank you.
FearlessRP 
Closed.
Sincerely, Enzyme