Unban request
Your Name: KamiKatze
Your Ban ID: 52929
Banned by: [FL] Burnett
Reason: Insulting players - racist
Involved: Mr Atomic, Waffle Burger other corleones and I

The whole story: I should be unbanned because, i was building a taxi station and 4-5 Corleone Members came to my Taxi Station and took my props which where winched on other props and ran away.(i have the taxi station on advanced duplicator if u want to see it). I asked them to go away but they didnt stopped. Then i freezed the props so they cant take it. Then Waffle Burger came and insulted me with the other Corleones. When i could not longer hear the insults i removed my Station but then Mr Atomic punched me and i ran away but as he was keep punching me i was punching back and running to the nexus to be safe in there and tell the officers that Mr Atomic and the other Corleones keep punching me. There in the nexus where 5-7 officers where, Mr Atomic and the others also came there. They said that i was rdm punching them and lying. I said Mr Atomic is destroying my shop and punch me. They kept lying and i got mad and said something racist against a nation. It was not nice but i wasnt able to controll my feelings because 6 People against me are lying and 1 officer tazed me and handcuffed me. Burnett was also there and freezed me. As i said the racist scentense he banned me.

Why i should get unbanned: I think i should get unbanned because the group of 6 people was all against me and the officers believed them although they where lying. This was not fair. But i also did something wrong. I said something racist that might hurt other feeling. They made me so angry and sad that i wasnt able to controll my feelings.
Why didn't you contact a staffmember?

Also, you broke a rule.. Plain and simple.

Quote:Rule for an unban request

Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Code:
v33x    [23:25:10]    KamiKatze    (STEAM_0:0:66280092)    said: fuck off *** (Raw: f*ck off f*ggot
v33x    [23:27:15]    KamiKatze    (STEAM_0:0:66280092)    said: seid wie türken alter (Translated: You're like the Turks)
v33x    [23:27:18]    KamiKatze    (STEAM_0:0:66280092)    said: immer in gruppen (Translated: Always in groups)

I don't tolerate such behavior.
(08-27-2014, 10:56 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Why didn't you contact a staffmember?

Also, you broke a rule.. Plain and simple.

Quote:Rule for an unban request

Do not write an unban request if you know you broke the rules.
Is it braking the rules if i say "Man, i hat u guys" in another language? They lied infront of officers and admin. And yes i contacted an admin.

(08-27-2014, 11:02 PM)Burnett Wrote:
Code:
v33x    [23:25:10]    KamiKatze    (STEAM_0:0:66280092)    said: *** off *** (Raw: f*ck off f*ggot
v33x    [23:27:15]    KamiKatze    (STEAM_0:0:66280092)    said: seid wie türken alter (Translated: You're like the Turks)
v33x    [23:27:18]    KamiKatze    (STEAM_0:0:66280092)    said: immer in gruppen (Translated: Always in groups)

I don't tolerate such behavior.

they also said insults against me after that i said f*** off ...
at the voice chat they said like "go away with ur f***ing taxi shop u little b****" "delete this piece of s***"
This doesn't mean you're allowed to break the rules yourself.
You broke the rules and you got banned for it.

How are you innocent in this case? How did you NOT break the rules? As you've said yourself, you did break the rules..
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied.