Unblacklist Request
Name: Baelish Me Now (ATM)
ManBearPig (at the time of the ban)
Blacklist ID: 26317
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:78354678
Reason: Tranqing people from a rooftop
Banned By: [FL]Enzyme

I was banned from the entire server for 3 months awhile ago because I got flung onto a rooftop and then decided to tranq people from that rooftop. This was me being stupid pure and simple and I apologise for this, however now I wish to rejoin the server with the purpose of actually RPing properly, and I have a blacklist for 2 and a half days of in-game time which seems rather excessive! I understand that my actions were stupid and completely not in keeping with the rules and overall purpose of the server, and would understand if you choose not to completely remove my blacklist. however I do feel that the 3+ months I spent banned from the server entirely is enough of a punishment that I could at least have this blacklist reduced. If granted this I fully promise that my sole purpose will be to RP properly and you will not hear of any weapon misuse from me again. Again I am truly apologetic for my actions however I would like to become a part of the fearless community again, and this blacklist really effects my ability to RP.
Catching the ManBearPig for you! I'm Super Cereal

Messages In This Thread
Unblacklist Request - by ManBearPig - 08-27-2014, 08:46 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Enzyme - 08-27-2014, 08:51 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by ManBearPig - 08-27-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: Unblacklist Request - by Enzyme - 08-27-2014, 09:51 PM