Unban for Chocolate Labrador
Your name: Chocolate Labrador

Your ban ID: 52863

Banned by: [FL] Viktor

Reason: Homophobic slurr, joke or not, it's still homophobic

Involved: Blurr, Ivan, Link and Wood

Why we should unban you: Basically, In this day and age people say the word and It means different things for some people, In my opinion this was Ivan just digging up some evidence In which he can get a ban on me, People have backed me up as this was a stupid ban request, Because I did a joke and Blurr didn't take no harm.

Blurr at 8:44am said this;

Hello, I see that you think I "back stabbed" you. Well the truth is I didn't, you said a comment towards me on the build server but I took no offence yet Ivan thinks I did. Ivan asked me to back up the BR placed on you but I said NO I took no offence. I am getting hate for making you leave the community and it is unfair, hence I have done nothing wrong and now you hate me.

Now Blurr took no offense and he was alright, I was joking. but apparently Ivan himself says the word and doesnt disclaim that he Isn't homophobic, Now basically this Is one of the most stupid bans I've ever seen and would like that ban to be erased from the ban page and I can continue as normal or I am leaving because I know I'm hated In this community and that It show's how strict and how some people's sense of humor Isn't as much as most people I know, I've discussed this with Roach and GRiiM, They find it outrageous as that word Is used a lot In this type of world, I'm not homophobic because I'm 12 and I have friend IRL who Is a lesbian, I only come to you the staff of FL to relieve my ban and basically I will go back to being a great roleplayer, My conclusion Is that Ivan was digging up evidence and I never meant to offend anyone In any way.

Thank you for reading this, I'm Chocolate Labrador and I'm sorry for my mistake If anyone took offense as I'm not homophobic.
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador

Doesn't matter if you joked or that you are not homophobic in real life. You used an actual abbreviation that is associated with the term '***'. Joke or not, it is a word that is not allowed on the servers. I don't mind if you use it in real life, but on the servers there are rules and it should be enforced. Your friends may think this is an outrages ban, however, as invalid you seem to think it is, it is valid.

As for Blurr, it doesn't matter if he didn't take offence or not, but the fact is that you used it and it shouldn't be used on the FL servers or FL forum. What Ivan says in his private time (not on FL servers) I do not care about, it's not the matter if HE was offended or not, it's the matter of the actual word and a rule breakage. It's like going and prop kill people and they didn't think it was disturbing, is that "okay" then? The global meaning of that word has suppressing meaning, doesn't matter what it means to you or your friends.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
But, I did not mean it seriously, Its funny how you are you taking It as If you were offended.

I am not talking as I was offended, but in an administrative perspective. You said a word, doesn't matter if you were serious about it, it still means what it means and that is not permitted.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved, warned
You're not involved Acialwip.

Well, I have made my point and I will stay by it because I think I haven't broke the rules.

The word you said in OOC is a derogatory term and people may take offence to it. That is why it is not allowed to be said and falls under General Rule #14:

[Image: 97689f7668f9015418bf71f0aa5e29d6.png]

I'm failing to see a reason as to why the ban should be removed.
I see to why you guys have no humor as this seems to be something which Is stupid, I said the word 'fgt' (NOT HOMOPHOBIC) Its a shortened sentence which wasn't even the full word.

In these times not really used if somebody is really a homosexual mostly used insteap of calling somebody stupid or a loser.

Its a homophobic word and you shouldn't of used the abbreviation.

Denied
Kind Regards,
Floodify