Unban Request.
Your name: My name is braddoo and my friends are Sacker And Trixx

Your ban ID: 52887

Banned by: [FL] PREDITOR OF WAR

Reason: Nrl..

Involved: No other people.

Why we should unban you: Well i didnt break NRL i think i got mixed up with someone else. and what happend was i was fighting in the Stairs of the nexus against Venom and i died because hes to OP :p and then next thing i know i respawn i run out the garage and i was going to patrol. so... i dont know what happend.

(08-26-2014, 11:40 PM)braddoo Wrote: Your name: My name is braddoo and my friends are Sacker And Trixx

Your ban ID: 52887

Banned by: [FL] PREDITOR OF WAR

Reason: Nrl..

Involved: No other people.

Why we should unban you: Well i didnt break NRL i think i got mixed up with someone else. and what happend was i was fighting in the Stairs of the nexus against Venom and i died because hes to OP :p and then next thing i know i respawn i run out the garage and i was going to patrol. so... i dont know what happend.

Also ive just been unbanned for somthing different so i know when not to break rules.
[01:35:24] [FL] Venom (STEAM_0:1:42682118) Killed: | Braddoo | (STEAM_0:1:9043465) using weapon_mad_ak47
That was you dying. From there you decided to come back up and assist your other SRU who was also breaking NLR and infact killed venom shortly after. You should know what NLR is. Explain to me why you came back up without it even being 2 minutes after?
I can promiss you i didnt go back up the stairs.... i went threw the garage way outside......
Uh huh. You still went back into the NLR zone. You should be more than aware what NLR is. You went back up to help him and in the end you did. Which was breaking NLR, you died in the lobby and returned to the stairs to fight. You should have waited 5 minutes. Which you failed to do

Next time, don't break NLR. And this situation wont happen. You more than know better.

Denied