Nearly A Year. Still No Hope?
Your name: Day Of The Ban - ☭Russian Bratva☭ - Now - Kronomic

Your ban ID: 42213

Banned by: [FL] Vauld

Reason: Failure to Fear RP. 15 Prior bans......

Involved: Just Me. I guess.

Why we should unban you: Hello Fearless Community. My name is Kronomic, But the day of the ban i was named "☭Russian Bratva☭" I have been banned for quite some time now, I don't know how long exactly but a reckon nearly a year. It's been the most exciting and most appealing experience for me on the Fearless servers. I worked up alot of money. Had fun with my friends. And yes i do have 15 Bans. That is quite unbelievable that if i get unbanned i will roleplay and not get banned again. Things have changed. Maturity hit. I love to roleplay, I have been playing lots of RP servers, And not just on Garry's Mod but on other games. The 15 bans do sound very scary that i will probably not get unbanned, But i want to try, Because i love Fearless. I want to come back changed, And start playing with my friends, My friends continue to play today. And i would love to join them again and take that experience. I have also double accounted after the fact I got so desperate to play Fearless, I had made a new account to play it, Also go like 100 Hours on it. And like 2 Bans i think. If at that point i've already started getting more serious about this, Then this will be my definite chance to change and roleplay. Thank you for reading.

Much Love
-Kronomic
altho it doesnt state so publicly it shows you was permed for double accounting in January
and the count is 16, 15 priors so 16 in total including that 1
So is there any chance you can give me a chance?
I fail to see why you should be given any more chances at all. You've gone to far, and you've recieved too many chances already.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(08-26-2014, 07:21 PM)Enzyme Wrote: I fail to see why you should be given any more chances at all. You've gone to far, and you've recieved too many chances already.

Enzyme, If you let me into the server, I promise you will not see any bans from me ever again, Ever.
And why should we even take the risk? You've managed to rack up 16 bans. People usually get around 12 bans before they recieve a permaban, and you've gone way that limit, and since you double-accounted then there is no chance you'll be unbanned in my opinion. Not with what you've said now atleast.

Anything else you want to add to your case?
Sincerely, Enzyme
(08-26-2014, 07:45 PM)Enzyme Wrote: And why should we even take the risk? You've managed to rack up 16 bans. People usually get around 12 bans before they recieve a permaban, and you've gone way that limit, and since you double-accounted then there is no chance you'll be unbanned in my opinion. Not with what you've said now atleast.

Anything else you want to add to your case?

What risk is there to take? If anything happens it's a permaban forever. But nothing will happen man. Why do you think i'm putting so much effort into this? Just to get banned again?
Denied.

A permaban is a permaban and those are not lifted just because you've waited a year.

You managed to rack up 16 bans, where one of those bans were for doubleaccounting. There's no reason why you should be given any more chances as you've blown every single chance you've recieved.
Sincerely, Enzyme