Doge Dogenmenjenssen Unban Request
Your name: Doge Dogenmenjenssen

Your ban ID: 52840

Banned by: [FL] Temar

Reason: FearRP

Involved: A police officer (I didn't catch his name), Von Tempski (the guy whos truck I was returning and Temar (who banned me)

Why we should unban you: I was returning Von Tempski's truck to his steakhouse as he died outside of the city, when the police officer tried to stop me he pulled a gun on me and I told him a number of times that I was simply returning it (which is pretty clear as I parked it by the owners steakhouse) and next thing I know I am banned for FearRP. I think this is unfair considering I was helping a fellow player out and the cop refused to even listen to me.
You always abide to fearRP, and there's no excuse to not follow fearRP.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
You failed to follow the rp
Failed to do as then cop asked
You lock picked it so why would the cop believe you
Failed to stop with a cop car chasing you
You wouldn't get out of vehicle
Once the owner logged off you continued to break FearRP running off toward out if city ignoring cop
got a statement from the Von, he says he didnt know nothing about it, he gave no one permission to use his vehicle
so apart from breaking FearRP, you are Lieing about your reasons for taking the vehicle
The banned player has 48 hours to respond to this UBR and explain himself.

If he fails to do that, then this UBR will be denied and the banned player will be punished for lying in the courthouse.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
I'm not lying about my reasons for taking the vehicle, I genuinely thought it was a nice thing to do to drive it back to the city to save him having to walk all that way. I tried to help someone out but I'll just leave it be next time, I apologise.
next time get permission, or else its stealing regardless of intentions
and if not stealing you would of pulled over strait away and talked to me, i would of checked it out as you didnt run, but you did run, you ignore me chasing you
and its not an excuse to break FearRP
Denied