Unban Rebecca Black
Name: Rebecca black
Ban ID: 52814
Banned by: [FL:M] Link66
Reason of ban: Relog to get my car back..

Why we should unban you:

Lets start by saying that i know that i should have read the rules better.
I just got banned for relogging to get my vehicle back, the reason i did this is because i had no idea that this was bannable ( otherwise i would have never done it )
I always thought that stealing cars ( i was police ) was against the rules ?
I've asked help for 3 times in the // chat, also asked if admins are online but no respond, this became frustrating and ended up in saying //alright relogging, can't find my vehicle ( and no one warning me that this is against the rules )

I know that i've broken a rule here, but is this worth 24 hours? after my 24 hour long blacklist ? I was finally able to play some RP again ( and i was )

I just feel confused right now because i did not do this on purpose and i was having a great time, was about to play some hours with my friends after finally being able to do things again.

Please unban me..and sorry for my bad english.

greetings.
If a Police Officer "steals" your car, then it is because he's impounding it.

Common sense applies with your case. What you did was an unfair way of getting your car back and it breaks RP.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
No mate, someone who is acting idiotic in the couple of hours has stolen my car.
he have done this 2 times before..
He was a civilian aswell..
People are allowed to steal cars if they have a valid RP reason (ie if they're doing a chop-shop).

Quote:Street crime rules

7. You may steal vehicles to sell them back to the owners or other parties only with valid RP reasons.
8. When selling a stolen car, you must ensure your buyer is aware of it. Make sure that the person understands, this vehicle won't be his to unlock or store in his inventory.
http://www.fearlessrp.net/derma/rules.html
Sincerely, Enzyme
Well this is the reason that i feel that my ban is unneeded..
This guy was annoying me for the couple of hours, stole my car twice and laughed while driving away.
It was no RP reason at all, because if that was the thing..i would have never relogged..
i am always in for RP, so why would i do that ?

and thats why i feel i should get my unban Sad
Did you use @? Did you contact an administrator/moderator?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Don't know who the admins are yet, thats why i asked it in global chat Smile
but is this worth a 24 hour ban ? it has nothing to do with RP and this guy was pissing me of..

But in short what actually happened;

Guy pisses me of for a few hours, steals my cars etc.
He steals my car again, drives away while laughing..i'm pissed about that, i go searching and can't find it.
I was like, he is breaking the rules so there is nothing against the rules to relog here.
admin sees it, instantly bans me without even asking me why i did it.

i think things like this can be worked out much better in this nice server.
When you press TAB, then you see all the players. Staff members are easily to identify because they have a star and a smiley icon.
If you didn't use @ to report a rulebreakage, then that was your mistake.

You broke a rule and you got banned for it. You should have contacted a staffmember but you didn't even try. I fail to see why you should be unbanned.
Sincerely, Enzyme
unlogic imo, but ok.
i leave it, not gonna work.

it's surprising that the guy who banned me, banned like 8 people in 1 minute.
is he just doing that because he can ?
i mean, 24 hours for relogging because someone is annoying the hell out of me is logic ?

hmm nvm man ..

the reason that i respond like this, is that i feel really misunderstood.
i still try to find the logic to ban someone for 24 hours without asking him what happened first? if this was a massive pentalty i would understand that..

now i'm just sitting here with a frustrated feeling because i know what happened, this is really unfair..
Denied.

Closing notes:

The ban was more than fair and so was the time. You broke the rules and you are now serving the time. You didn't even attempt to contact a staffmember.
Sincerely, Enzyme