Estleback Monorail Mk2.0

Estleback Monorail Mk2.0

At approximately 6PM on the 16th August 2014, the Estleback Corporation carried out their long awaited project, named 'Monorail Mk2.0'. After the huge success of our previous 'Monorail' train service at 33x, we at Estleback thought we had to go a step further to beat our previous accomplishment, as we have done before. Our new monorail was in a fully connected loop of the city, slums and cub foods sections of 2P. This project hoped to bring a wider travel link throughout 2P, with outstanding success.
The service was bigger, better and faster than our previous monorail system and our clients were left more than outstanded.

"The monorail made my day! I am no longer late for work"
Andrew Stengfi

"Wow... this is the biggest thing that has happened to Evocity since the nexus!"
Mark Willowfield

"Evocity has never been so connected!"
Luke Barking

Moreover, at exactly 9:34 PM, a terrorist attack took place on the metro. After police investigation, it was revealed that the 'rebel' group carried out the attack, due to the disagree of funds. Luckily, the train was being towed for maintenance and no civilians were injured. This incident created congestion through the city, however police and emergency services were quick to arrive on the scene and defuse the situation.

Pictures :

The Estleback agents arrive at the main station and set up for the days work. The agents provide maintenance to the trains and ensure they are ready for duty.

Once all maintenance had been done to the trains, the trains were taken control off by remote computers, powered by our agents.

The trains departed from the station and citizens started to pile on.

Once all maintenance had been done to the trains, the trains were taken control off by remote computers, powered by our agents.

The day continued as normal, and the monorail continued to pick up citizens and distribute them around the city.

The rebels then carried out their greedy attack on the monorail.

We then attached the debris to our vehicles and then started to tow the rubble out of the road. The situation was then cleared and we decided to end the service for the day.

The Estleback Corporation then collected all of the pictures from the day and put them into a collective time line.

A special thanks to :

Viktor - Building the train, working the thrusters, helping building the main station.
Burnett - Thrusters and helping us set up.

Link66 - Building all of the stations (bar the main one).
Wood Chopper - Building the rail and helping with the station. Driving the train.

The Estleback Corporation - The amazing security services.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Was amazing. It's kinda strange though, when you build something like this on v33x almost the entire server waits for hours to ride it, and when you spawn this on v2p not a lot of people give a damn.
The following 1 user Likes Jan's post:
  • Chumps
(08-22-2014, 10:58 AM)Jan Wrote: Was amazing. It's kinda strange though, when you build something like this on v33x almost the entire server waits for hours to ride it, and when you spawn this on v2p not a lot of people give a damn.

Many people are on v2p to contrawhore. Thats why. Thinking
This looks awesome! What a shame i missed it, looks like you've had some fun.
This looks so amazing <3. Sad that I wasnt there -.-.

How long u spammed the Admins/Mods to get the Thrusters cause everytime i ask for it i dont even get a Answer Sad
(08-22-2014, 12:29 PM)Burninghaze Wrote: This looks so amazing <3. Sad that I wasnt there -.-.

How long u spammed the Admins/Mods to get the Thrusters cause everytime i ask for it i dont even get a Answer Sad

Well, I built the actual train part (and spawned it) and I got access to Thrusters.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
We had a thruster because a) We had administrators in the RP giving us a hand b) We explained why we needed it, and didn't spam them.

Can I ask what you wanted one for?
[/quote]

I wanted a Thruster because i wanna build a Rollercoaster cause im doing a CityRP Let's Play on v33x and as Special Episodes im playing sometimes Carny with some Funny Rides and show my Subscribers then how to build this Rides and RP with that Rides then. Many Guys asked me for build maybe a Rollercoaster cause i already had a Swing and a Freefall Tower.

Sry for my maybe bad english cause im German Cheese.
Ah.

Anyway, it was really fun. Unfortunately there weren't as many people on the trains as previous times, but that's just 2p. Hopefully this will happen on 2d and 33x, but better, next time. Thanks to everyone who where on the trains and took a ride!
Kind Regards,
Floodify
It was great fun to be a part of this, and especially driving the train that ended up crashing at the end.
Huge props (heheh) to the team that created it, and although not as many people rode it this time, we can now make our versions for v2d and v33x even better and more reliable!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Looks really fun, Ashame that I missed it
Kind Regards Chocolate Labrador