How safe is your car?
Nice video!
As it is against the rules to steal a car when it's unlocked, does that mean I can just keep my car unlocked when I park it to make it bannable to steal it?
I'm not doing it, nor I ever saw someone do it, but it's just something which came to my mind.
i have self control
Looks very cool and great to watch, really enjoyed this Smile
(08-20-2014, 09:21 AM)Pawenstedt Wrote: Nice video!
As it is against the rules to steal a car when it's unlocked, does that mean I can just keep my car unlocked when I park it to make it bannable to steal it?
I'm not doing it, nor I ever saw someone do it, but it's just something which came to my mind.

It's not against the rules to steal a car that is unlockt. It's against the rules to steal a car without sufficient reason.
It's not okay to steal a car whilst it being locked (I.E Someone exiting the driver and seat and doesn't lock before and jump in and steal the vehicle). However, if you find out unlocked and got a sufficent reason to steal it you can do it.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
(08-20-2014, 11:59 AM)Bowie R. Wrote:

It's not against the rules to steal a car that's unlocks. It's against the rules to steal a car without sufficient reason.

Compare to real life.

If you break into a car and drive it away, you stole the car yes?
If you find a car unlocked, and you take this car and drive it away, is it still not theft?

It doesn't matter if it's locked or not, it matters about your reason of stealing the car.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
uhm, re-opened the thread.. enzyme thought this was a br, gg
Kind Regards,
Floodify
The following 4 users Like Floodify's post:
  • Bowiii, Suarez, GRiiM, NotSep
(08-20-2014, 03:09 PM)Enzyme Wrote:
(08-20-2014, 11:59 AM)Bowie R. Wrote:

It's not against the rules to steal a car that's unlocks. It's against the rules to steal a car without sufficient reason.

Compare to real life.

If you break into a car and drive it away, you stole the car yes?
If you find a car unlocked, and you take this car and drive it away, is it still not theft?

It doesn't matter if it's locked or not, it matters about your reason of stealing the car.

Preeeeeeetty sure that's what he said.
The following 1 user Likes HellShell's post:
  • Bowiii
(08-20-2014, 07:56 AM)Bowie R. Wrote: Finally!
A off topic thread that doesn't concern illuminaty and memes!

Thank chu c:

Hold on... Thank. Chu.
Chu. Three letters in Chu. 3 sides on a triangle. Illuminati is a triangle. Thank Illuminati. But we're not done yet, folks. Memes. How many letters in memes? 5. How many letters in Steam? 5. Steam has lots to do with memes, for instance the c*ckmongler meme is in steam, the blockmongler emoticon. Gabe Newall makes memes for Le 9gag army... Now, back to Chu. 3 letters in Chu, Gabe Newall makes memes... Half Life 3 confirmed as well! But we're just getting started, guys. Wood, the owner of this thread, has 4 letters in his name. Back to Chu, 3 letters. 4 minus 3 = 1. 1 eye in the illuminarty.
Fearless RP. Its symbol itself contains triangle, bent triangles to purvey the illuminati's corruption due to Bowie R....
I think it's safe to say, Bowie R. is the future, past, present and all times in between.
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
Sig by Dex. Check it here!
The following 1 user Likes Cujo's post:
  • Suarez
(08-26-2014, 11:37 PM)Cujo Wrote:

Thank chu c:

*Zip*

YOU'RE DEAD TO ME !
(08-27-2014, 05:56 AM)Bowie R. Wrote:
(08-26-2014, 11:37 PM)Cujo Wrote:

Thank chu c:

*Zip*

YOU'RE DEAD TO ME !

fite me m8 an well see whos REALY the ded one
Sig by Dex. Check it here!