I diden't mean to!
[b]Name: FL:RP Prodiiqy

[b]Steam Id:52416

[b]Banned by: [FL] Burnett

[b]Reason: Punching a dead body - completely fail

[b]Involved: Korma and more (i dident see everyones name they where random)

[b]Why we should unban you: It started with that i was with korma and had somefun(i do not know him) and then a player called "Egg" attacked him so i helped him and we had a fight there. Then from no where 4-5 more people came and surrounded him. We where all surrouning him and killed him. then when he where dead i diden't really notice it. becuse he talked when he was dead so i did still hit him, maybe it was a bug or something becuse i though i heard him when he was dead, and then i got banned and i diden't really understand it first. but my point is i diden't mean to hit him when he was dead, but next time i will be more watchful and see the screen.(he was surrounded so i did know he coulded go anywhere so i wasen't that watchful.... I got banned for 24 hours. Thats not that much but i would really love to play on the server today. Sorry 4 my bad english! Smile
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

[Image: 1b8527feff49f5ae2ffa1203ea9562ad62d97b65.gifv]
Punching a ragdoll body, regardless of whether injured or dead, is FailRP and ban-able.

Look at that:
[Image: bab9266e75.png]
[Image: 2ef4e8c895.png]
[Image: 25349ff377.png]

I don't care about your "fun-fight". I banned you (and the others) for "Punching a dead/injured body".

Such a behavior is unacceptable.
Well, what ever i diden't see that he was dead thats why i diden't stop. why would i hit a dead body ? And i diden't do it 4 fun i did it becuse it was a fight that egg started...
but it does not matter ill guess ill play tomorow when it hae expired. i would just like to play today...
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

he wasnt dead thats why there is a damage log
I got banned 24 hours for hitting a dead body so yes he was dead...
Kind Regards,
Aptitude
Fearless Donator

Denied.

A "fun-fight" is not a valid RP-fight.