Unban request for Lailatilaii and Skai (tricky situation) URGENT
Your name: Lailatilaii

Your ban ID: 52270 STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:63219788

Banned by: CONSOLE

Reason: DOUBLE ACCOUNT?

Involved: My friend, I borrowed my gmod to him by steam (You can loan games at steam)

Why we should unban you: Because me and my friend got permanent ban for nothing. I know that I can't blame that I am a noob and I didn't know that you get a perm ban if you loan your game to your friend throught steam. I really enjoy this server, and I hope that I could be unbanned, because I really really enjoyed playing in the server, if you can't unban me could you even unban my friend sKai? He didn't do anything, we just didn't know that if you loan games and connect to the server it is a instant ban. We were having a lan party and he asked me can I loan my gmod to him so he can check your server (because I told him about the server at school), and I said of course. So that is my story and think about it when you have time, but I hope you can think about it as soon as possible. Cheers!

(08-13-2014, 04:14 PM)lailatilaii Wrote: Your name: Lailatilaii

Your ban ID: 52270 STEAM ID: STEAM_0:1:63219788 my friends ID STEAM_0:1:6841601 (his 1st time on this server)

Banned by: CONSOLE

Reason: DOUBLE ACCOUNT?

Involved: My friend, I borrowed my gmod to him by steam (You can loan games at steam)

Why we should unban you: I got permanent ban for nothing.

EDIT: I was searching same type of situations like this an I found this, so you decide what to do, but atleast remove my friends ban.. Or shorten the ban(s) thanks. PS. sorry for my not so good (bad) english, but I'm trying to write as good as I can.

Family sharing feature
Most of you know about family sharing
This lets you play Garry's mod or other games on a different account that doesn't own it
The problem that us as server and admins have with this it gets abused a lot to avoid bans

So code has been developed to check this and issue bans to any account linked by family sharing to another currently banned account

If you are genuine user of this you should not use it while 1 of you is banned

Perm bans are auto issued so be warned
If you could respond anything I would be happy, even accepted/denied.
Please be patient.

I suggest you put some effort into your application as to why you should be unbanned for this.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
(08-15-2014, 06:05 PM)Enzyme Wrote: Please be patient.

I suggest you put some effort into your application as to why you should be unbanned for this.

Ok, I updated my unban request, sry for my bad english!
Denied.

If you think of our side, the I was loaning the game is a very skiddish story and can be used to people who are truly using it to double account. Family share allows you to work past bans easily and that is why we do not allow any cases around it if you are banned.