Most stupid reasons you've been arrested for...
(09-07-2014, 09:51 AM)Obay Wrote: Jaywalking.
Jaywalking.
Jaywalking.
Jaywalking.

Is everyone here Illuminati... ಠ_ಠ
[Image: LZEd8IJ.png]
When I first joined, after reading through all the rules, (yes, I read through every single one before I even moved), I set my name, and set my job as tourist. As I explored the map, I discovered the Tides Hotel. I went inside, and found someone had filled a room with contraband and hadn't bothered to buy the door.

So I bought the door, and immediately went and tried to find someone official (I had no idea how to /request at that point).

I found a fire fighter, told him, and he radioed it in. About a minute later there are 3 cops and 2 SRU with me. I tell them the story, and show them the contraband. They go in, destroy it, then come back out and cuff me for possessing contraband because I owned the door. When I explained that I had found it and bought it to keep it out of the wrong hands, they then jailed me for not destroying contraband.
lol
The following 1 user Likes Stomm's post:
  • JunkyGardai
Well... the most stupid? Ahaha i got arrested for being pinky.. yeah nothing else he just came up to me and said ill arrest you because PINKY! I laughed so hard xD
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:29300898&b=3]
The following 1 user Likes Pinky's post:
  • JunkyGardai
Got Arrested For Rp Eating A Baby It Was For 15 Minutes Aswell
(09-09-2014, 10:37 PM)ThePhoenixGamer Wrote:
(09-07-2014, 09:51 AM)Obay Wrote: Jaywalking.
Jaywalking.
Jaywalking.
Jaywalking.

Is everyone here Illuminati... ಠ_ಠ
No we're fluminati get it right.... Wink
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Bowiii
I told the president that he was my dad.....
[Image: iXxvkKl.png]                    Thanks to Raptor
The following 2 users Like mason12ben's post:
  • Sasquatchooo, .:BurningFox:.
I was arrested for having Cocaine... there is no Cocanie in Fearless... (And i did not have any other drugs on me)

And once i was arrested for kidnapping and harvesting organs to sell for profits... that i did though.  Skeptical
Sad 
I've got arrested when i was doing Hotel RP and one of my guest had contra in his room after police serched his room they arrested: me, second owner, security, cleaner, other guests, chef and even random guy who walked in to my hotel but when he relaize that there is a massive arresting he run away but cops got him.

its not stupid why they arrested but why so many ppl?
The following 1 user Likes Sasquatchooo's post:
  • JunkyGardai
Dealing fish.
The following 1 user Likes Roachy's post:
  • JunkyGardai
Thoughtcrime
(1948, the jails were decorated by Jokhah, with me torturing prisoners, fun times)
Yours
Doctor Internet;

Developer, Systems Operator,
Data Protection Officer, Business Advisor,
Server Administrator, Community Moderator
The following 1 user Likes Doctor Internet's post:
  • JunkyGardai