Unban request for Tarics chosen
User has been warned for this post. Reason: Posting a second unban request shortly after the first one was denied
[b]Your friends name: Tarics Chosen

[b]Your ban ID: 51789

[b]Banned by: [FL] Burnett

[b]Reason: disconnecting to avoid arrest (disconnected by user)

[b]Involved: I was there when it all took place, me and taric were going up to the the presidents office to Roleplay and apologize for some actions caused, however when the president decided to arrest us I allowed the cop to arrest, however my friend accidentally entered the lift as he was role-playing (he did this to make the the RP more tense and atmospheric.) At first we were confused why he got banned until the website told him. He was not intentionally trying to break the rules, it was just his way of role playing. Taric never breaks the rules of servers but he strongly abides by them. He has strongly regretted the actions he has caused even though he is not at fault as he did not purposely try and break the rules.

[b]Why we should unban you: I think that you should unban Taric as he loves and cherishes roleplay on garrys mod, without it he feels as if he has wasted his money. All I ask is that he gets unbanned and we can roleplay again!

Kind regards Edna The Maid ps: please dont take this one down!
I literally just denied what is essentially a duplicate of this. Read our forums ones - If it has been denied, it has been denied. You don't get to spam them.