Ban Appeal - Undeserved Ban
Exclamation 
Your name: Toffee_Waffle

Your ban ID: 51718

Banned by: Burnett

Reason: 'Disconnecting to avoid arrest'

Involved: Victim and Banner

Why we should unban you:
(1) I had to disconnect anyway, as I had to by food for the family, and the shop near us was about to close down so I had to hurry, the cupboards were empty. I had no choice. But I doubt those without family will understand (Ones who don't have to do anything and sit down lazy)
(2) The guy trying to arrest me failrp'd. I killed somebody for self-defense, even ask somebody who watched it, their roleplay name was Richard, however you probably wont find them depending on when they're on (their name is ONLY Richard). Someone attacked me so I had to fight back. The police ignored it and tried to arrest me, even though the witness was telling him it was in self-defense.
(3) I got banned for no reason, as above states the reason why. I called admin many times, as I always do when there is a problem, in @. But ofcourse once again, nobody came to help.

I request to be unbanned. Time of ban is only 20 hours, but I don't deserve to spend another hour banned, for no reason.

[Image: uUtUVud.png]
Yes there is use imgur.com
Mexico is not safe
(08-02-2014, 03:40 PM)[FL:RP] Gordon Ramsey Wrote: Yes there is use imgur.com

I clearly requested that I didn't want to use a picture sharing website. I want to upload it straight from my files.
-But oh well.
I was the arresting officer therefore, I am involved.

I was arresting you after you had killed someone. I idid not see why you killed him, but the weapon you used was against the law as well as killing itself. The weapon was against the President's laws against all weapons. It is also against the permanent law quoted below.
Permanent Laws Wrote:Weapons are illegal, don't have them out in public or you will be arrested!

Toffee_Waffle Wrote:(1) I had to disconnect anyway, as I had to by food for the family, and the shop near us was about to close down so I had to hurry, the cupboards were empty. I had no choice. But I doubt those without family will understand (Ones who don't have to do anything and sit down lazy)
This is a blatant lie. Before you disconnected, I asked you if you had anything else to say before arresting you, you said yes and disconnected immediately after. At this point, I called Burnett.

Toffee_Waffle Wrote:(2) The guy trying to arrest me failrp'd. I killed somebody for self-defense, even ask somebody who watched it, their roleplay name was Richard, however you probably wont find them depending on when they're on (their name is ONLY Richard). Someone attacked me so I had to fight back. The police ignored it and tried to arrest me, even though the witness was telling him it was in self-defense.
That is not a reason to disconnect. I do not see how I FailRPed here, you had a weapon and killed somebody. That is sufficient reason for an arrest.
(08-02-2014, 03:48 PM)NotSep Wrote: I was the arresting officer therefore, I am involved.

I was arresting you after you had killed someone. I idid not see why you killed him, but the weapon you used was against the law as well as killing itself. The weapon was against the President's laws against all weapons. It is also against the permanent law quoted below.
Permanent Laws Wrote:Weapons are illegal, don't have them out in public or you will be arrested!

Toffee_Waffle Wrote:(1) I had to disconnect anyway, as I had to by food for the family, and the shop near us was about to close down so I had to hurry, the cupboards were empty. I had no choice. But I doubt those without family will understand (Ones who don't have to do anything and sit down lazy)
This is a blatant lie. Before you disconnected, I asked you if you had anything else to say before arresting you, you said yes and disconnected immediately after. At this point, I called Burnett.

Toffee_Waffle Wrote:(2) The guy trying to arrest me failrp'd. I killed somebody for self-defense, even ask somebody who watched it, their roleplay name was Richard, however you probably wont find them depending on when they're on (their name is ONLY Richard). Someone attacked me so I had to fight back. The police ignored it and tried to arrest me, even though the witness was telling him it was in self-defense.
That is not a reason to disconnect. I do not see how I FailRPed here, you had a weapon and killed somebody. That is sufficient reason for an arrest.
(1) I did not have it out in public, it was in my property even! The door of that bank was owned by me and he stabbed me, I can have a weapon out in my own property, it is private.

(2) It was not a lie at all. Looks like you don't have a family and you clearly don't deserve one, no wonder you're lonely, playing on cityrp all day long break rules, ruining other peoples' roleplay experience.

(3) You failrp'd because you blanked the witness, ignoring that I had self-defence. As an officer you should listen, what makes you different from everybody else?

(4) So apparently you're more special than other people? I called admin via @ chat and no response, just so happens admin came to you? I bet he ignored the witness too. Unless he wasn't there.
Please can you change the thread title. It made me think Burnett was banned.
(08-02-2014, 03:33 PM)Toffee_Waffle Wrote: (1) I had to disconnect anyway, as I had to by food for the family, and the shop near us was about to close down so I had to hurry, the cupboards were empty. I had no choice. But I doubt those without family will understand (Ones who don't have to do anything and sit down lazy)

That's not my problem. You broke a rule by disconnecting to avoid arrest.

(08-02-2014, 03:33 PM)Toffee_Waffle Wrote: (2) The guy trying to arrest me failrp'd. I killed somebody for self-defense, even ask somebody who watched it, their roleplay name was Richard, however you probably wont find them depending on when they're on (their name is ONLY Richard). Someone attacked me so I had to fight back. The police ignored it and tried to arrest me, even though the witness was telling him it was in self-defense.

You killed a person, regardless how and why.
Let the police do their jobs.

(08-02-2014, 03:33 PM)Toffee_Waffle Wrote: (3) I got banned for no reason, as above states the reason why. I called admin many times, as I always do when there is a problem, in @. But ofcourse once again, nobody came to help.

Your above mentioned reason is invalid. Please check ´Answer 1´

(08-02-2014, 03:54 PM)Toffee_Waffle Wrote: (1) I did not have it out in public, it was in my property even! The door of that bank was owned by me and he stabbed me, I can have a weapon out in my own property, it is private.

´´Answer 2´´

(08-02-2014, 03:54 PM)Toffee_Waffle Wrote: (2) It was not a lie at all. Looks like you don't have a family and you clearly don't deserve one, no wonder you're lonely, playing on cityrp all day long break rules, ruining other peoples' roleplay experience.

Please respect other players.

(08-02-2014, 03:54 PM)Toffee_Waffle Wrote: (3) You failrp'd because you blanked the witness, ignoring that I had self-defence. As an officer you should listen, what makes you different from everybody else?

Provide your evidence.

(08-02-2014, 03:54 PM)Toffee_Waffle Wrote: (4) So apparently you're more special than other people? I called admin via @ chat and no response, just so happens admin came to you? I bet he ignored the witness too. Unless he wasn't there.

He's nothing special, I was just busy.

There was found no reason to remove the ban. Suspension will stand as issued.