Unban request.
Your name: NodWeriSmurtGui

Your ban ID: 51673

Banned by: [FL:M] Link66

Reason: I got to my taxi but moderator freezed my car, then i runned away from moderator because i was afraid of him and i didn t know that he was a moderator.

Involved: Moderator and some terrorist with a gun

Why we should unban you: Because he didnt say stop or something like that
"FearRP, running away from a moderator."

Well, this a very descriptive unban request... isn't it? The black market dealer had a gun pointed at you. You continued to prop minge in his base and you're luckly I didn't blacklist you too. When you ran off and got back into your taxi, I froze you with my physgun. You then got out and ran away.

On the other hand, this is an invalid unban request as you haven't put a reason. If you don't put a reason, this will not be considered.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

I edited it
Three things.

1. Your reason is still incorrect. It is meant to be "FearRP, running away from a moderator.". What you have put there is meant to be in the explanation section. This means it still cannot be even considered.

2. The 'thing' you put down under reason just backed up that you did in fact run away from me. "I was afraid of him"... that is not a valid reason to run. You should always overwhelm your fears with courage.

3. You were banned for fearRP. You ran away at gunpoint and started to prop minge right in front of the person holding a gun at you - there is no excuse.
Kind Regards,
Link
Veteran

Denied
Kind Regards,
Floodify