unjust BR
Your name: ThatGirlSurinaaaaa

Your ban ID: 51549

Banned by: [FL] Burnett

Reason: 'Revenge Killing and NLR'

Involved: Nobody, it isn't true

Why we should unban you: I was hired by the president as a busker. that was my job. He got raided, so I exited my chair, at which point I got stuck outside the map. I contacted the admins twice (please, check logs) and nobody helped. I walked around a bit, and died.

I was NOT part of the raid, I was NOT on either team. I did NOT kill anyone, nor did anyone kill me. therefore, how could I have been revenge killing?!

Please read this, and check the logs. I can assure you I was not even involved in the raid.

(07-30-2014, 10:54 AM)ThatGirlSurinaaaaa Wrote: Your name: ThatGirlSurinaaaaa

Why we should unban you: I was hired by the president as a busker. that was my job. He got raided, so I exited my chair, at which point I got stuck outside the map. I contacted the admins twice (please, check logs) and nobody helped. I walked around a bit, and died.

I was NOT part of the raid, I was NOT on either team. I did NOT kill anyone, nor did anyone kill me. therefore, how could I have been revenge killing?!

Please read this, and check the logs. I can assure you I was not even involved in the raid.

I'm not talking about the raid, but about your misbehavior.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid385367

Just check the timestamps ThatGirlSurinaaaaa. You broke the rules and that's a fact.
(07-30-2014, 11:15 AM)Burnett Wrote:
(07-30-2014, 10:54 AM)ThatGirlSurinaaaaa Wrote: Your name: ThatGirlSurinaaaaa

I'm not talking about the raid, but about your misbehavior.

http://www.fearlessrp.net/showthread.php...#pid385367

Just check the timestamps ThatGirlSurinaaaaa. You broke the rules and that's a fact.

I thought you banned me because of an event which was happening literally half an hour ago.

(07-30-2014, 11:18 AM)ThatGirlSurinaaaaa Wrote:
(07-30-2014, 11:15 AM)Burnett Wrote:
(07-30-2014, 10:54 AM)ThatGirlSurinaaaaa Wrote: -snip-
-snip-

I thought you banned me because of an event which was happening literally half an hour ago.

Negatory.

Appeal reviewed and denied.

Closing notes:
Suspension for accused player will stand as issued.

[FL] Burnett
Server Administrative Team