Ban Request.
Your name: DwarvenGaming

Your ban ID: 47179

Banned by: [FL] Enzyme

Reason: Reconnecting to get his vehicle fixed. 14th ban. You've had enough chances

Involved: Another car driving recklessly.

Why we should unban you: I understand it must be annoying that I keep coming back but the reason for this is that I know I have done wrong and just today I realised thatbeing immature and stupid all my life isn't going to get me anywhere so If you do let me back on I will NOT let you down. The reason I have come back is that I have missed the server desperately and I have been struggling to find things to do after this ban. I also do understand this was my fault and I can't place the blame on anybody else but myself. Unbanning me would save you more time aswell as I will try to keep the server clean by reporting on here, and If i am denied now I will come back again. Smile

PS: I have waited months to repost since last time.
No.

You've recieved more chances than most people could ever hope to recieve. There's absolutely no reason why you should be unbanned at all in my eyes.
You've managed to rack up 14 bans in 149 hours and there is absolutely no chance that you're getting unbanned. This is your second and last UBR, meaning that you're not allowed to have any more UBRs to appeal this ban.

Denied.

Closing notes: Banning administrator has found that the banned player has recieved alot of bans in a short amount of time, and that enough chances have been given. There was found no reason to remove nor shorten the ban issued.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator