Perma Ban!
Question 
Your Name: VAZE ツ

Your Ban ID: 51376

Banned By: Console

Reason: Double Accounting to avoid ban

Involved: Me

Why we should unban you: Basically im pretty new to this server and i got banned for fear rp as i was not 100% sure what it exactly was. After i was banned i didnt know how long for so i attempted to join back the server the next day and found out i must be unbanned because i spawned in. I then have a message come up on my screen saying im banned again. After that i go on to try and find out why i was banned and remembered it said something about visiting the fearless website, i visit the website and it sais something about double accounting for VAZE on the ban page. As well as i see my account i see my other account i use for CS:GO on there. I checked my steam to see what account i was on and it was my other csgo one. I must had tried to join the server on that account. I didnt really know what to do to explain what happened but i read up a few things on the Fearless web page to try and find out what i needed to do. And thats how i got here i was wondering if it would be possible for me to be unbanned as i find your server different to others and very enjoyable. Sorry for any misunderstanding, Your Sincerely VAZE
to start with I cant verify what your saying due to private profile
It's not private though? and do you understand what i have do wrong?
The other account is private
Oh my other account, ive changed it to public and what difference does this make anyway can i ask?
Still private
Denied