Controversial Subject - Actors ban [Open Letter To Soul Included]
(07-27-2014, 05:03 PM)Floodify Wrote: Alright, yes we do have motives. It is very clear, to both us and to the players = We enforce the rules. This is our only motive with banning, blacklisting or warning people. Also, he did lie, considering he said he did not have access to that account what so ever.. yet he did (pANTIX). And no.. SoulRippers' name isn't ignored by anyone. And no.. we aren't ganging up, we are doing what we are supposed to do. Numerous admins supported the ban on Actor. That was not ganging up.. that was doing our job. The more opinions there were, the more reflection of the case you can get. And that is exactly what happened.

And he isn't treated special, even if he has low hours. He is not special (as he said himself), so why would we treat him special (treated him wrongfully)? We do what we have to do, even if it's not* popular. By many he was loved, but he did wrong from the beginning. And Venom's case is still open.. so stop talking about it being not closed and him not being "punished". It is under revising and a verdict will be made, but there is nothing to be said about it now.. especially not that it has been denied already. And as for Enzyme replying "The case has already been dealt with"; He was NICE to you to even speak to you about it.. admins don't have to, consider that such subjects shall be brought up in the Courthouse. So he did no wrong, he followed his guidlines and was even nice to you to even talk to you about it.

I would just like to explain that I don't believe all of the points that Actor have told me, I was merely projecting his thoughts. I would also like to suggest clicking on that little hyperlink at the top of the page so that you can further understand how serious his messages were.

Just so you all also know, I have revised what Actor has been telling me and I have realised how much this has blown out of proportion. He did break a rule (double accounting) and I apologise for the inconvenience.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Controversial Subject - Actors ban [Open Letter To Soul Included] - by Gandhi - 07-27-2014, 05:13 PM