Tazer and Handcuffs not working
Title of Bug:Tazer and cuffs not working

Description:I was on the server on August 31st and Auston had pointed out that the tazer and cuffs were not working. I also noticed it not working when a citizen attacked an SRU and he screamed "TAZER ISNT WORKING" so I figured that I would follow the situation and see if in fact it wouldnt. Turns out they were right, then Auston came up and said "They had every right to shoot the man, however it would have been easier if the tazer and cuffs were working."I told him that I would post a bug report as I was already on the forums posting a BR on a player, why make more work for him to log on and all that?
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

[Image: zeVtdhR.png]
[Image: 20aqnop.jpg]

If you look at the bottom of the chat box. It shows that message.
*redacted bc i was immature at 15 lol*
It's not a bug, it's currently disabled.
It says a "sitting person" is disabled...

I hope whatever needs fixing is fixed swiftly!
Regards,
aviator
It's driving me insane. Every person, including standing people cannot be tazed - It says that message everytime. It renders the police classes almost unusable because people usually break fearrp and we can't just RDM them to get them to stop and get cuffed.
(09-01-2014, 08:04 AM)EthanArcher Wrote: [Image: 20aqnop.jpg]

If you look at the bottom of the chat box. It shows that message.

Cuffs were barely working for me but not tazer.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

What is bugged with handcuffs, exactly? Seems like it works fine atm.
I am aware of the taze bug and I'm working as fast as I can to fix this problem.

Edit:
I pushed a fix for this problem, which will be live on next crash/reboot.
Still have no clue why the previous fix actually backfired, lets hope this one fixes it.
The following 1 user Likes Theblackshadowofgod's post:
  • General Rickets
(09-01-2014, 04:11 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: What is bugged with handcuffs, exactly? Seems like it works fine atm.
I am aware of the taze bug and I'm working as fast as I can to fix this problem.

Edit:
I pushed a fix for this problem, which will be live on next crash/reboot.
Still have no clue why the previous fix actually backfired, lets hope this one fixes it.

The handcuffs weren't working for me last night. Thank you for pushing the fix BlackShadow.
Regards,
Reebs
Veteran

The tazer fix I pushed didn't really seem to work, Temar fixed it again and its working this time.
Not sure about the handcuff bug but they seem to work on all server.

Moved.