Guns
So I bought the G3SG1 sniper and the description says its a powerfull sniper with a silencer and to equipt a silencer its E + RIGHT CLICK but when you do that on the sniper it just zooms in. If no one can tell me how to do the silencer then it kind of is a misleading description of the gun... Not overly fussed about it but of silencer don't work can I get a refund i still have all 5 of it from the shipment. Thanks for you're time.[/b]
- TyqaVenom
The silencer is built in,
The following 2 users Like Chech's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Suarez
Will you mind me asking about something else on topic of Guns? Where can I download the textures for the guns, preferably without Pirating the whole game. If you could upload only those textures that would be awesome.
(07-24-2014, 02:42 AM)Walrus the Overlord Wrote: The silencer is built in,

I thought it would be but when u shoot its loud xD thanks man
(07-24-2014, 09:38 AM)GeneralSirens Wrote: Will you mind me asking about something else on topic of Guns? Where can I download the textures for the guns, preferably without Pirating the whole game. If you could upload only those textures that would be awesome.

Downloading the CSS Textures should work just fine. There are many links online with instructions. I'll provide one if need be since I need to search my history.