Aviator's Resignation
I wish you the best of luck, Aviator.
You will always be remembered by Fearless!
Plane dude.. Come on Sad See you around, don't be bombing my shit during WW3
[Image: grubsiggy.gif]
"A man must stand in the eyes of fear and march on to lead those who follow him to victory. Through these battles, a man will build himself a home, a place of refuge and happiness for those he cares about." - Grub
I've known you before and after you became a member of the staff team! You were a great guy and will definitely be missed by the community! I wish you the best of luck in all your future endeavors! And do come back to FL once in awhile! Smile
Goodbye aviator hope to see you on thank for your help on when I got scammed. Goodluck XD
Bye Aviator, best of luck in your future endeavours.
You will be missed!

Sincerely,
ArcHammer
[Image: LkB62ld.png]

+Rep
Goodbye Aviator and thank you for your services to the community. I'd also like to thank you for your time in SAA.

Till' we meet again
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Sad to see you leave, you did a great job in FL and did a good service to the community! Hope to see you return one day!
Sad to see you leave, I've basically known you since you first joined the server.

You were a realiable, respected(atleast by me) and experienced administrator. Thank you for your time and dedication.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:40601685&b=10]
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

I might pop on now and again to catch up since I cannot just leave a community that I've spent so much time with.

Have fun everyone! Smile
Regards,
aviator
The following 3 users Like aviator's post:
  • Fultz, Suarez, Rylund
Goodbye again.