Poll: What do you make of this situaion?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Oobrie's A Big Noob and Wears Women's Underwear
28.57%
2 28.57%
The Precision Tool Is The Anti-Christ
71.43%
5 71.43%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

My Build Server Blues
I've only ranted to one person about the build server but I kinda scared him off.
So I'll rant to you bunch of bastards instead.
I like to think of myself as a decently creative and imaginative person. Sure I talk a load of garbage and y'know, sure I can't draw to save myself but hey, I try.
Try.
That's what I attempted the other day on the good 'ole build server when I came to the conclusion that the Precision tool's family was killed by angle snaps because HOLY FUCK that son of a bitch did not want to change rotation on the Y axis.
Now I know someone's gonna say;
"Oooh, Oobrie, you could've just used the axis and found the square root of your pending metropolis equation by Newton's Third Law to change the axis you silly billy!"
But you know what? No!
I tried to circumvent this by ever so gradually sliding the tile across the map with a precision tool and when it got there, well, it was fucking squint.
"But don't worry, you can use the rotate on the precision tool!"
NO. I CANNOT. THAT IS THE REASON I FOUND MYSELF IN THE SITUATION...
Regardless, there is a morale to this story. And that is just buy dupes from people who can find the square root of a diameter to circumference ratio to change fucking axis. How do you even get angry at a build server, Jesus..
What in the living f*ck did i just read ?
[Image: 1.+be+female+2.+make+comic+about+sucking...2746f4.jpg]
You don't know pain until you accidentally press Right Click with the Remover tool on a nearly complete welded construction.
The following 9 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Jono, Floodify, Bowiii, GeorgeTheBoy, Enzyme, Sgtbender2000, Jinkees!, Ms. Mudpie, tmes2000
(07-10-2014, 02:19 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote: You don't know pain until you accidentally press Right Click with the Remover tool on a nearly complete welded construction.

FL needs an undo/redo button (more advanced than Z)

So sick of cocking up a build because of one misclick.
(07-10-2014, 02:19 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote: You don't know pain until you accidentally press Right Click with the Remover tool on a nearly complete welded construction.

Only god knows how many times I've had remover tool selected, then switching to colour and then pressing it on a prop and having my tool-gun still being on remove as it takes forever for it to change.

Many cries have been had.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
The following 2 users Like Enzyme's post:
  • Jinkees!, tmes2000