Questions for Staff Members
Hey Everyone,

I have an Question. I do a Let's Play Series on Youtube on your v33x Server for the German Roleplay Community and as next Thing i planned to build a Rollercoaster and then RP with it on the Gras Field near the Corleones.

But I have some Problems:

1. I am allowed to build a Rollercoaster? because i didnt find anything in the Rules.

2. I have a Problem with get the Cart Driving because its not possible to spawn Thrusters ( i can understand why), maybe it is possible to get 1 or 2 thrusters spawned from an Admin and 2 buttons which are binded on the thrusters i swear i will not do shit Things with the Thrusters. I try every time to do serious Roleplay. Or maybe u have an Idea how i can make it that the Cart will Drive on the Rails. (Tryed Wheels, Muscles, Ropes etc.)

Hope u can answer and maybe help me because my Subscribers really wanna see a nice Rollercoaster on v33x and i think the other Roleplayers on the Server would like it.

Thanks in advance

MrBurninghaze (Sven Haze)
Sorry, I'm not a admin but I think I could give you a hand.

You can make a roller coaster, if it is built well and is held up by supports, and must look realistic. Admins won't spawn thrusters for you, so you'll have to figure out how to move it.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • Nyander
Thanks for your answer nice to know that i can build a Rollercoaster but it's kinda crap when the Cart doesnt drive on it.

Yeah and everything i tryed that the Cart moves on the Rails failed hard Cheese.

Could be nice if anyone have a Idea how to move the Cart because i saw some Rollercoaster RP Pictures in the Forum but i really dont have an Idea how they did it without Thrusters -.-.