My apology
Hello,
I just want to apologize for overreacting by spreading the pastebin leak.

I got all caught up in it all. After Eisenhorn posted, mentioning the pastebin and how he was just thrown out, it made me very skeptical of fearless and I had gotten carried away with it.

Maybe I shall come back to fearless one day in the future to see how things are. I left fearless for many personal reasons which I do not really want to make public. I wouldn't want to hurt anyone.

Let this be a lesson for all of you, don't jump onto something that you think is true, without giving some time to think about it first.

I have left the community, but I just wanted to apologize.
Sorry for the trouble I have caused.
Please forgive me.

Kind Regards,
-JMR
The following 3 users Like JMR's post:
  • Tawee, Ivan Tempski, Adman
I don't know much about what happened and, frankly, I don't really care. But we've all had moments like this (myself included) so in any case, I forgive you. And hey, you've learned a valuable lesson.

(06-15-2014, 12:51 PM)USS freedom Wrote: lol ......
Fuck off.
[Image: P6KNEfH.png]           .       
Steam | Twitter | YouTube
Signature graphic by Barkles
The following 15 users Like Ms. Mudpie's post:
  • Karakuts, NotSep, Bowiii, James_Gaff, Fultz, Chech, Blurr, Envy, Tawee, Ivan Tempski, Adman, Enzyme, Nacreas, Kippsee, dig
Sad to see you leave Sad
We are all humans and everyone makes mistakes. Sometimes Curiosity just wins it over being reasonable.
Like i said in your goodbye thread: Good luck in life! and maybe see you in future!

Mind sharing the joke? I must have missed it.
JMR, we all make mistakes. Myself, admins, all of us. I do not think you should leave over this, we are all human afterall.

@USS Freedom, If you do not have anything nice or constructive to say, do not say anything at all.
My mind wasn't too much on what happened but what was going to happen. It was agreed a overreaction ad last. I accept your apology and I would love to have you back. I don't think you did something wrong, you just made a mistake.

Really?
I forgive ya bud Wink We all make mistakes and we are all human Smile
Nice that you apologized. But like Jeremy said, I don't know whats going on much either. I don't follow this stuff.

It's like an episode of Geordie Shore sometimes.
The following 1 user Likes Chech's post:
  • mgdwszx
(06-15-2014, 01:14 PM)Jeremy Wrote: I don't know much about what happened and, frankly, I don't really care. But we've all had moments like this (myself included) so in any case, I forgive you. And hey, you've learned a valuable lesson.

Fuck off.

Oh Jeremy <3
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
The following 1 user Likes Envy's post:
  • James_Gaff
All is fine man. You know you are always welcome to come back to fl and I hope you do.
The following 6 users Like Fultz's post:
  • NotSep, James_Gaff, Tawee, Blurr, JMR, Kippsee
Hopefully you redeemed yourself. (If you believe there is something you needed to redeem)
Good luck in the future mate!
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/DFRDkhC.gif[/img]
Credit: Nyander