JMR's Huge Goodbye.
Goodbye JMR, loved all your roleplays' they had originality and performed well.

Kinds Regards
Jordy
Community Member
:o

Hopefully we can still speak and 1v1 on Paintball :p

Cya Around Mate!
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Sad 
Bye my friend, good luck with the future Sad
I'l miss you man, a shame seeing you off fearless. Won't be the same without you.
-Dada.B
Bye man and good luck with whatever you decide you'd like to do Smile
[Image: H9hqjyZ.png]
Goodbye and good luck finding a community where topics about internal admin organisation for more efficient service get's shared with everybody.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:1:15472195&b=9]
Make your own dynamic signature by clicking here.
The following 2 users Like SoulRipper's post:
  • James_Gaff, ryan!
(06-17-2014, 02:12 PM)SoulRipper Wrote: Goodbye and good luck finding a community where topics about internal admin organisation for more efficient service get's shared with everybody.

I over-reacted all over nothing. It's shocking how rumors had managed me to get all caught up. I have learnt a lot from this.

Have you read my apology yet?

I am sorry for the trouble I have caused your community.

Unfortunately, I have lost a lot of trust from the staff now, I want to re-build that trust, but it would be unlikely.

I am leaving fearless for other various reasons, I might come back though. Perhaps after a break. (Thanks for the kind words.)
Extreamly disappointed, you seemed like a amazing user and had even began coding some awesome features, sad you ended up going all out at the entire staff team.

People do make mistakes though, and I do offer second chances, and after all you did take the time to say sorry.

Good luck with whatever you plan to do JMR!
Kind Regards,
Wood.
The following 1 user Likes Wood's post:
  • JMR
(06-17-2014, 03:02 PM)Wood Wrote: -snip-

sad you ended up going all out at the entire staff team.

-snip-

I wouldn't call it going all out at the staff team. I was curious and I believed that what Eisenhorn was saying, was true. The problem was, it is none of my business and it's up to them what they say and do. I knew that admins need a private space to discuss matters, every community has that. But, it was the rumor and the leaked pastebin that made me curious. Curious why a staff member would leak such a thing.

I got caught up into a rumor. I had no intention of "going at" the staff team at all. I wanted to know the truth.

Understanding the motivation, leads you to understand the intention. My intention was to see if Eisenhorn had been "backstabbed."

Rumors are rumors and that's all they are until proven otherwise. I interpreted the pastebin in the way that Eisenhorn did, which is what fueled me to investigate.

After investigation and mis-interpreting the pastebin, I then posted the leak thread in order to "show everyone what had been going on." Then, after reading it the next day, I read it from a normal mindset and realized how silly I had been.

I was wrong, I deleted my leak post and made this apology thread, however, I think I have ruined my rep by getting caught up in a silly rumor. In a community like this, rep means a lot. I hope you can understand my reasons for leaving. Maybe I will come back after a break. Not sure how much the staff trust me.
The following 1 user Likes JMR's post:
  • Wood
Goodbye JMR,

You seemed like a good guy even though I never met you, if you do comeback. I always give a second chance.