Contributors
And why did Rayts get banned exactly? Posting clientside code?

That code is clientside and perfectly visible by just taking a look in the LUA cache of your own Gmod installation.
Not to forget the ban reason states posting FL code. I'm sorry, this code is not FL? It's publicly released by the creator and editted by you for FL. No offense but that doesn't make it FL's code.

If I'm allowed to state my opinion on this, which I believe I am that ban was unfair.
(06-16-2014, 05:55 PM)Theblackshadowofgod Wrote: And why did Rayts get banned exactly? Posting clientside code?

That code is clientside and perfectly visible by just taking a look in the LUA cache of your own Gmod installation.
Not to forget the ban reason states posting FL code. I'm sorry, this code is not FL? It's publicly released by the creator and editted by you for FL. No offense but that doesn't make it FL's code.

If I'm allowed to state my opinion on this, which I believe I am that ban was unfair.

Some of it isnt, the anti hack is code i got elsewere, modified and improved and added new checks i write my self, there for its not just some script i got
altho i do admit that is the case for the screen shot, it works so well i dont need do anything (yet)
and viewing the cache isnt as simple as you make out
Crap. Shit. Fuck.

This isn't the FL code but ported works of Applejack by Wood and his company. I gave this to Weecow so he could work together with me for the contributing. I uploaded it password protected, and I think it is reuploaded without a password (recompiled), means the credits are (sort of) stolen. I don't blame anyone.

I'm sorry I put this port of Wood, his company and me online. It wan't meant to be copied.
The following 1 user Likes De CodeerHeer's post:
  • Wood
Alright, sorry about my flip then, huge mistake between everyone here. If anyone did get the gamemode I would respect it if you could change the database details as it contains information related to my company that is private information.

I've linked Weecow to a alternate ported version which he can post soon, so you should be able to get coding soon Wink

Once again, excuse my flip in the last post and excuse me Mavis for having a go at you as you helped too getting it to a even better stage.
Kind Regards,
Wood.
Thats a good addition to the server a new group for only coding.

Clean and simple:

Hammer:
[Image: 3HVzizY.png]
Hammer and wrench:
[Image: gdWwI86.png]
Wrench:
[Image: ltgFWoX.png]

Man:
[Image: WXxmRq5.png]
Helmet: (Preview)
[Image: 25xDPed.png]

Take your pick. Wink
colour #ff6c00
The following 4 users Like JMR's post:
  • Tawee, Blurr, De CodeerHeer, Weecow
I think helmet is the best Wink
The following 1 user Likes James_Gaff's post:
  • JMR
First off, apologies for the lack of updates.

Both Temar and I have been pretty busy with our lives lately and didn't have too much time for this project. On the other hand, TheBlackShadowOfGod is officially our first contributor. The code you guys have sent me so far will still be reviewed and commented, it's just taking a while longer than anticipated. After we review code, it can probably be implemented and then you might be accepted.

Stay tuned for more updates.
The following 9 users Like DoomDude1's post:
  • Ivan Tempski, Rylund, Weecow, Tawee, Blurr, Bowiii, JMR, James_Gaff, Envy
(07-03-2014, 05:34 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote: First off, apologies for the lack of updates.

Both Temar and I have been pretty busy with our lives lately and didn't have too much time for this project. On the other hand, TheBlackShadowOfGod is officially our first contributor. The code you guys have sent me so far will still be reviewed and commented, it's just taking a while longer than anticipated. After we review code, it can probably be implemented and then you might be accepted.

Great to finally see some progression Smile. Will there be an update changelog of everything being added like the one in game? (Or does it already exist)
(07-03-2014, 05:34 PM)DoomDude1 Wrote: First off, apologies for the lack of updates.

Congrats on the contributor tag TheBlackShadowOfGod, you will do a brilliant job!