Barkles' Signatures
All sigs will be made after Friday when I return, unfortunately the laptop I packed didn't survive the journey Smile

Also anyone who hasn't provided an EXACT image with link please do so, or I will use one of my choosing Wink
[Image: JrWpsNC.png]
Name for sig: Cpt. Decay

Theme: The FL logo

Image: http://wallbase.cc/wallpaper/549540

Quote: There will be blood

Is it possible to get the text in blood red-ish?
[Image: tumblr_oq4diiJxBR1uo87guo1_500.gif]
Name For Sig: Sourlemon

Theme: FL Signature

Image: http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/tQDhI5sVxNg/maxresdefault.jpg
Sigs are being made
But I'm trying some new techniques so its a bit slower than usual

It's all for the quality though!
[Image: 99qwF0V.png]
[Image: VrLnJfR.png]

Any changes?
Could you move the Badge to the right bottom (To show the light bar). The popping in and out is rather off, how about if you get rid of the empty lines and have them connected and and the wholenshape, bit larger. Could you capitalise all of the first letters on the motto and possibly make my name bigger? (I like the design just not the size)
Lastly could you possibly put a Licence Plate (Link : Also, don't make the plate too big) to the bottom left underneath the red car that says "DEFIANT" as that is my custom number plate.

Sorry I am being picky, but this signature represents me. Hopefully this isn't too much work. Smile
No probs you have a right to be picky
Btw I edited the changes that I want to be more comprehensive.
[Image: qYSD4Gm.png]
[Image: 01AzVCg.png]
Any Changes

Going to edit slightly as I think I can improve a bit
The following 1 user Likes Barkles's post:
  • Ivan Tempski
Name for sig: (the name you want on it) three names : MightyOne , Greekaras and Extaci

Theme: (What style do you want?)League of legends

Image: (If you have one in mind) put the champion vi above of the name extaci .. nidalee above of the name greekaras and darius above of the name MightyOne(nidalee - darius and vi are champion of league of legends)

Quote: (Try to keep it as short as possible)no one ..

Important : i want you to do that as a logo and not as fearless signature ..( i mean do not put the fl logo ..)