[FL:RP] Blurr
Name of player: [FL:RP] Blurr

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:68019350

Time in GMT: Around 9Pm GMT I think.

Server: Build

Summary: Blurr pulls out a fence and begins to propsmash/push my mustang and another guy driving in a bmw (It's my mustang he launch into the air in beginning.)

Evidence:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBZQXCaihkQ
Ok I understand i have done a bad thing. But not going to lie they were all cdming me and prop minging my car and my builds so i wanted revenge insted of this i should have posted a BR. If i knew it was your car i would not have done it since you was not minging my car. Even though it is the build all i hear is people saying rules hardly apply on the build and i have seen may people including staff do things like this before. I am very sorry for my actions.
Hello, there.

Please also acknowledge that this wasn't recurring. It was a really short-lived banter war that involved, admittedly, a little prop abuse. In no way did this ruin the building experience of other players, though.

Blurr had no bad intentions in doing this, and I was witnessing a lot of the banter at the time. We all did it for a laugh, and everyone took this as a joke and we had a short period, perhaps only five minutes in total, of just witty banter whilst we waited for the situation on RP V2D to stabilise.

It's not necessary to remain in strict RP 24/7, and Blurr's actions or anybody else's who took part in this (including myself), had no bad intentions and nothing bad happened in the end. We had a laugh, and then it was over. I'm sure that the staff know this; Garry's Mod is a game to enjoy and we didn't ruin anybody's experience in our short-lived banter war. It was all friendly, and we all had fun in this tiny period of messing about.

It's easy to look upon these incidents negatively, but in reality it was 5 minutes out of around 800 hours of game time. It doesn't determine the kind of players we are and it's always good to have a friendly cool-down period.
Reviewing administrator has taken notice that the actions committed occoured on the buildserver, although this is not an excuse to prop-flip cars.
Accused player has been issued a PTE blacklist and a warning not to do this again.

Approved.
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator