Bonoalex
Name of player: BonoAlex

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31969711

Time in GMT: 20:24

Server: v2p

Summary: I was just walking outside, not doing anything against the laws (there were none due to no president), when he arrests me for absolutely no reason. He says I had to pay some fine, he said I was resisting arrest (which I was not), he just tazed me out of the blue, then he arrests me. He was also prop pushing as seen in the video.

Evidence: [Image: 33F30C2C13BFE3D78AB95AECF25655AE1F9C2D68]
[Image: 110AFAFB3D4D227CEFE446A7AA32520B5A16ADC6]
[Image: 110AFAFB3D4D227CEFE446A7AA32520B5A16ADC6]
[Image: 63F1FC5EEA01EA1E1D2F4B5EE923946B6369FB05]

Quote:I was just walking outside, not doing anything against the laws (there were none due to no president), when he arrests me for absolutely no reason. He says I had to pay some fine, he said I was resisting arrest (which I was not), he just tazed me out of the blue, then he arrests me. He was also prop pushing as seen in the video.

At first I would like to note that there are so-called permalaws.
Driving on the left side of the road is obviously a reason for a police officer to let someone pay a fine, as well as parking your car on the middle of the road.

I spoke to you and told you that you had to pay a fine, and in response you fled.
In my oppinion a policeman is supposed to do his job as good as possible, even without a president. (Why else did you think the sergeant is able to do warrants if there is no president?)

Quote:, he said I was resisting arrest (which I was not)
You were not resisting arrest, but you were resisting to pay the fine. I also did not say you were resisting arrest.

I stated the reason for the arrest, you can see that on the screenshot taken by yourself.

Quote:He was also prop pushing as seen in the video
It's clear that someone proppushed you in the video. But how is that me? You recorded me firstly, and then you cut the video and continued showing someone proppushing you.

But I would like you to look at how the amount of money on your account increases with approximately 3k whilst having a salary of just $250 dollars. Quite a few paydays, not?

Another thing I find highly suspicious is that the police sergeant looks normal on the screenshots, but has a white shirt in the video.

Perhaps you switched to a custom texture or something? That would make tampering with evidence pretty easy.
You were the police sergeant for a long time even after this happened.
And the reason for the 3k was because i sold weed.
and this happened 1 minute after i got my money
I enabled that skin a long time ago this was always my police skin.
(05-20-2014, 08:22 PM)Bonoalex Wrote:
Quote:I was just walking outside, not doing anything against the laws (there were none due to no president), when he arrests me for absolutely no reason. He says I had to pay some fine, he said I was resisting arrest (which I was not), he just tazed me out of the blue, then he arrests me. He was also prop pushing as seen in the video.

At first I would like to note that there are so-called permalaws.
Driving on the left side of the road is obviously a reason for a police officer to let someone pay a fine, as well as parking your car on the middle of the road.
I had not driven on the left side of the road. As you can see my car was parked on the grass, not on the middle of the road. I am fully aware of the permalaws, and therefore I do not drive on the left side of the road.

Quote:I spoke to you and told you that you had to pay a fine, and in response you fled.
In my oppinion a policeman is supposed to do his job as good as possible, even without a president. (Why else did you think the sergeant is able to do warrants if there is no president?)
You had not spoken to me, I was walking around the Corleone property when you came up to me and tazed me out of nowhere. You came from behind the garage at the white villa and tazed me there, without any mention of a ticket or fine whatsoever. So that means you were not doing your job.

Quote:, he said I was resisting arrest (which I was not)
Quote:You were not resisting arrest, but you were resisting to pay the fine. I also did not say you were resisting arrest.

I stated the reason for the arrest, you can see that on the screenshot taken by yourself.
What fine? You mentioned the fine for the first time when I was in jail. As I said, when you started tazing and cuffing me, you mentioned no fine whatsoever.

Quote:He was also prop pushing as seen in the video
Quote:It's clear that someone proppushed you in the video. But how is that me? You recorded me firstly, and then you cut the video and continued showing someone proppushing you.
It's you, because the police sergeant is always bald. Other officer models are randomized, the police sergeant is not.

Quote:But I would like you to look at how the amount of money on your account increases with approximately 3k whilst having a salary of just $250 dollars. Quite a few paydays, not?
As appelflap has explained, he sold weed after the first shot. He went to the npc, sold the weed and went driving again. Look at the time instead of his money, which shows no change in minutes.

Quote:Another thing I find highly suspicious is that the police sergeant looks normal on the screenshots, but has a white shirt in the video.
No suspicion, I took the screenshots and appelflap made the video.
(05-20-2014, 08:43 PM)appelflap64 Wrote: You were the police sergeant for a long time even after this happened.
And the reason for the 3k was because i sold weed.
and this happened 1 minute after i got my money
I enabled that skin a long time ago this was always my police skin.

You don't really get my point, do you?

It's true that the police sergeant is bald when using the normal skins, but it wouldn't be too hard to change the skin for hair as wel. The fact that you have another skin, whether or not enabled "a long time ago", confirms the unreliability of the video provided as evidence.

Why didn't you drive back to check and show the name, instead of cutting the video?

Quote:I had not driven on the left side of the road. As you can see my car was parked on the grass, not on the middle of the road.
You did drive on the left side of the road. And OK, if it was accidentally I wouldn't mind, but you didn't seem to care about your driver behaviour at all.
And indeed, your car was parked on the grass after you fled using your car.

Quote:I am fully aware of the permalaws, and therefore I do not drive on the left side of the road.
It's not a valid argument to say that you know the laws, so you didn't do it.

Quote:You came from behind the garage at the white villa and tazed me there, without any mention of a ticket or fine whatsoever. So that means you were not doing your job.
I tazed you after chasing you, and I chased you after mentioning the fine.

Quote:You mentioned the fine for the first time when I was in jail
And how did I contact you while you were in prison? You are only able to see what someone says in the radio when you are standing close to him if you're not part of the government
I had not fled using my car. You had not told me to stop at any time, I had never seen you as a police sergeant in or out the city before, I had not seen or heard your vehicle or any would-be warnings, my vehicle was there on the grass for a long time since I was dealing with the corleones, I had not driven it between the time you went police sergeant and you tazing me, I was not aware of any fine whatsoever until mere seconds before you arrested me. How can you be sure that I do not care about my driving behaviour? You cannot be, since I was not even driving my car at the time, so this is an assumption you have made out of nowhere. As I have said many times before, yet you continue to attempt to discredit my description by providing arguments to help you defend something, by telling something that didn't even take place. I can tell you're not honest, because many of the things you said to have done that justify you arresting me, didn't even take place, Aryba_ and his friend whoms name I currently cannot remember, Appelflap64 and Vierkantdel have seen the event take place and they can confirm that everything you tell didn't happen. But I'm sure that anything they tell you, you will attempt to shoot down because you lie.

I have seen ban requests on you before, many of which I was a witness of the events for which you were to be banned. In all cases I have seen you defend yourself, you attempted to thicken the story in order to defend yourself from being banned, even though the evidence was sufficient to get you banned. I have seen you rdm, cdm, many more things on so many occasions, and you continue to walk away as if nothing truly happened, because you attempt to influence the opinion of the administrators in your favor by providing illegitimate arguments, or simply because the victims of your behaviour didn't bother to create a ban request.
Since you're so keen on making assumptions based on truly nothing in order to try and discredit this ban request, as well as attempting to create any gaps in my descriptions of the events and then attempting to fill in the gaps you have created, which further illegitimates your arguments, I'll waste no more energy from this point, and leave it to the admins to decide. All I will say now is I hope they consider honesty as the deciding factor.
Quote:I had not fled using my car. You had not told me to stop at any time, I had never seen you as a police sergeant in or out the city before, I had not seen or heard your vehicle or any would-be warnings, my vehicle was there on the grass for a long time since I was dealing with the corleones, I had not driven it between the time you went police sergeant and you tazing me, I was not aware of any fine whatsoever until mere seconds before you arrested me.
I told you my point of view already.

Quote:Aryba_ and his friend whoms name I currently cannot remember, Appelflap64 and Vierkantdel have seen the event take place and they can confirm that everything you tell didn't happen.
Of course they can confirm your side of the story because they are your friends, but how valuable is such a testimony? I can ask some of my friends to confirm my side of story as well.

Quote:I have seen ban requests on you before, many of which I was a witness of the events for which you were to be banned. In all cases I have seen you defend yourself, you attempted to thicken the story in order to defend yourself from being banned, even though the evidence was sufficient to get you banned. I have seen you rdm, cdm, many more things on so many occasions, and you continue to walk away as if nothing truly happened, because you attempt to influence the opinion of the administrators in your favor by providing illegitimate arguments, or simply because the victims of your behaviour didn't bother to create a ban request.
Now you are using my previous bans as an argument, and you're saying that others "didn't bother to create a ban reguest". Of course this sounds convincing, but that's just speculation.

In response I took a look at your ban record. And I would like to answer to your argument, with a comparable argument.
How are you trustworthy if you have more bans than me in ratio? You don't mind to cdm or rdm, and you have even been racist. And "mass prop pushing/ killing"
Not really minor cases.

Quote:I'll waste no more energy from this point, and leave it to the admins to decide. All I will say now is I hope they consider honesty as the deciding factor.
I agree, we'll wait for an admin to decide.
Logs confirmed the prop pushing was carried out by accused player.
Ban applied for prop pushing.

Not enough evidence to support a random arrest however.
Leaving this open for any more evidence to support the random arrest.
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
Not involved. Warned.

No, i'm seriously asking, why is Bonoalex still here while for providing false statements you can get permabanned, yet he didn't? are you making some double standards and deleting my messages instead of answer to them is easier for you? or you think that following your own rules is better than the actual ones?
It is my decision, you are being suspended for posting in a thread without the sufficient right again.