Unban Request chargrilledawesome
Your name: chargrilledawesome

Your ban ID: 47574

Banned by: [FL:M] myfloodify

Reason: Homophobia,

Involved: [FL:RP] atum, [FL] Venom

Why we should unban you: I was banned for taking action against a whiny, proppushing, RDMing, mingebag. I got my Fire Engine stuck on the cliff on v2p while extinguishing a fire on [FL:RP] atum's ambulance. [FL:RP] atum then spawned a large plastic fluid container and used the Physics gun to intentionally push my Fire Engine off of the cliff, blowing the vehicle up and killing me. I called [FL] Venom multiple times using @ in-game and reported exactly what happened and who did it. [FL] Venom then proceeded to do absolutely nothing about this, and disconnected. When I respawned, I walked up to [FL:RP] atum and started to punch him, asking why the hell he proppushed me off of a cliff, RDMing me. [FL:M] myfloodify then banned me for hitting him. It would have been nice if [FL:M] myfloodify actually did his job and responded to my requests for help when I needed him, instead of banning people for petty little things just to get a power trip, rather than being actually helpful to anybody with an actual problem. I wouldn't have had to swear at and hit [FL:RP] atum if someone had helped me when he was committing the offence, instead of disconnecting like [FL] Venom or just plain ignoring it like [FL:M] myfloodify. Also, if you want proof of [FL:RP] atum proppushing my fire engine, just look at why [FL:M] myfloodify banned him: For proppushing his ambulance.
I TPed to you, didn't I? When I came to you, you came across the guy whom you got "prop-killed" by. There is no evidence what so ever here, so I couldn't proceed with it, but I tried to discuss it with you and him but you kept hitting him and said the homophobic word, which was enough for me. I proceeded to ban you then continued on telling that guy to stop pushing his car to the parking lot to put it in his inventory and spawn it again so it would be on full HP, but he continued so I banned him too.

You weren't suppose to hit him, and even after I draw you back from him when you were punching him you ran up to him again and punched him again contentiously. Fist fight are only allowed in fights, which this wasn't. You would of not been banned if you hadn't said that very word nor would you of been banned if you had took it easy and waited so that I could talk to him in peace. I see no reason for this unban request to be approved.
Kind Regards,
Floodify
User has been warned for this post. Reason:
I wouldn't have been so mad if the admins weren't so useless and unresponsive to a blatant offence. How can I take it easy when you let the most obvious, rule-breaking morons off scott-free with everything. This is why so many people get banned, because you fail horrendously at your job and people take things into their own hands. I wonder how long it will be before you run out of people to ban and the server dies, it can't be long now with such top-notch moderating.
Absolutely
useless
Either change your tone, or this will be denied without question.

Let me ask you this:

Did you break the rules? Yes or no?
Sincerely, Enzyme
Ex-Supervising Administrator
Denied, user warned for antagonizing the staff.