JMR's Lumberjack Roleplay
Hello there!
JMR here again with another roleplay idea. I'm not sure if has been done before, but I am going to be doing lumberjack roleplay now and then. Here's what it's all about:

[Image: bWuPhER.png]

[IC]:

It looks like a bunch of lumberjacks have moved in! The future environment of our city depends on it! Will the city earn money of the high new sales from the wood? Or will the city stand up for the animals and birds and protest against the great trees from being cut down? It's all up the citizens of evocity.

[OOC]:

This roleplay is all about letting people join in. I will be building a small forest somewhere, then I will announce the cutting down of trees. At this point, citizens have a chance to either: help out and become a lumberjack, or they could become protesters and stand outside the trees, campaigning for their beautiful nature. Whatever choice people choose, it is sure to bring some nice RP.

Hope you decide to join in if you see me doing this, updates and screenshots to come! Smile

That's all for now
Looks Nice
Nil Satis Nisi Optimum
Jordan! Great idea.
Sounds great!
I have an idea. Offer the wood to people to build with (Giving them access to your props) so they may extend their prop limit with your wood. And you can sell it to them. I also would love to buy a tides truck and join in on this with you. It seems really fun.
[Image: get.php?s=STEAM_0:0:59626040&b=13]

First Lieutenant A. Cloud
HMLA-37 'Gunrunners'
8th Marine Aircraft Wing
Task Force 91
The following 1 user Likes OztinCloud's post:
  • JMR